Hero 108

Does anyone even remember this show? I liked the edgy rabbit the best.

Attached: downloadfile-105.jpg (434x495, 43.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qnDJbitFNew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only ever saw it because I was normally up at 5am as a teenager, but I only watched for the tongue bitch.

Probably one of the only reasons why the show wasn't completely forgetable.

Attached: downloadfile-67.jpg (495x585, 49.62K)

Wow, I do not remember her having stubs for legs, but I must have been looking elsewhere. I remember the main dude looking like a generic Chinese OC.

I loved it, but there were a lot of reruns when I was a kid. I only got round to watching every episode when I was an adult.

Hero 108 was honestly one of my favorite series due to it being unapologetically strange

I remember watching this on CN every morning. One of those shows they aired but never advertised

Wasn't this a chinese co-production?

I do, but kinda dislike it for how it was formulaic it was with every episode.

youtu.be/qnDJbitFNew

If a show had an interesting enough visual style, that was usually enough to get me to watch

Also, the way they draw animals for the show was always pretty cool

I just remember the finale being way too fucking boring

The main villain was a spoiled brat and low tier
The Bigger Bad was Lavos Tier

Lin Chung was cool and also a massive autist

Attached: Hero108_linchung.gif (162x245, 11.83K)

>I liked the edgy rabbit the best.
I absolutely fucking hated how they turned him into a hippy who barely speaks after they recruit him.
This show was so badly written it made Lego Ninjago look decent by comparison.

Lin Chung was a massive gary stu who could kill 3 people in one. I remember him finally having problems when dealing with the giant bears on a train, but just 1 bear was enough to take down 3 of his teammates.

This was one of those shows that had no business being a storytelling medium. It should had been a video game since day 1.

I always liked the designs.

Attached: Twin_Masters_model_sheet.jpg (1000x700, 297.23K)

Huh so that's why it felt like a video game with shitty rules and plot contrivances so dumb it made 3 year old me look like a genius.
Chinese are such dumb uneducated fucks.

People always joke about Ed Edd and Eddy online or King of the Hill Online but Hero 108 actually had an MMO, I really enjoyed it along with Fusionfall.

Attached: herp108online.jpg (600x330, 46.86K)

That like you like that song that plays at the end of some episodes is impossible to find.

it's all on youtube for free if you wanna watch it.
Love the animal designs, but the main cast was kinda eh.

>Disliking the best thing about the show
???