Batman is just a manchild lashing out at the world

Batman is just a manchild lashing out at the world

Attached: batman.jpg (1041x1600, 521.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/ethics/charity/against_1.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mean she was literally gaslighting him so a darkseid backed secret society could drive him insane and kill him

Ya

Awful story. Morrison's run sucked untill Dick took over.

I always thought RIP was well liked?

why does everything have to reflect on a characters legacy these days

Wow that is literally me

death and rebirth soured a lot of goodwill RIP had, people were so pleasantly surprised by Dickbat they didn't want the run to end and Morrison always loses a good chunk of his audience whenever he goes meta.

How tired does alfred get when dealing with bruces shit?

Morrison uses they/them pronouns

>these days
>a story from 2008

That's what he always has been under the mask

And it makes for a pretty compelling character, especially the tension with his moral code. Compare to the Punisher who's just the manchild lashing out part.

Punisher really is a whole different ball game. He's a killing machine, all the stuff about his family is just an excuse.

I get it, she would rather Bruce put up "Live , Laugh, Love" signs on the walls.

Thanks for pointing that out, faggot

No one mportant cares, user.

basically yes. with all that money he could be running for mayor and instituting social programs for the poor and improving the material conditions for the working class of gotham

>and instituting social programs for the poor and improving the material conditions for the working class of gotham
How to spot a secondary in two seconds flat!
Batman already does that, user.

This is the only characterisation of Batman for me.

>already does that

charity doesn't institutionalize a change.

bbc.co.uk/ethics/charity/against_1.shtml

He doesn't just do charity, first off, second off you're wrong anyways and third off applying real world politics 1 to 1 with comics is just retarded. Try to be less retarded

>he doesn't just do charity

yes we know. he goes out and beats people up, throws people in arkham when they get out on the regular, and also refuses to kill joker who has a high kill count and will never rehabilitate

manchild lashing out against the world

No, as in he does a ton of social programs and finds jobs for ex-criminals as well.
I'll never understand why Batman is the one to get all the surface level faux-intellectual takes non-stop despite most adaptions directly addressing the issue.
I guess there's no educating dumb secondaries who enjoy being willfully ignorant though.