What's the story behind Frank Cho's outrage covers?

Attached: frank-cho-power-girl-bullets.jpg (708x1080, 165.83K)

What's the story with so many new fags abusing the subject line?

I don't think I'd be able to shoot someone voluntarily even if I knew they were bulletproof.

It's not much of a story; the guy...

Oh, right this is Any Forums, not
sorry, can't help you

Robbi Rodriguez, mid-tier artist who struck gold designing Spider-Gwen's costume is a huge cunt who thought he could score points by dunking Cho on twitter for drawing women with big tits. Cho proceeded to mock Robbi as the mid-tier faggot he is.

Because you're a decent person, user. Good luck.

>spider Gwen creator seething at Frank cho drawing her and calls Gwen “his daughter”
>cho shoves OUTRAGE Gwen in many of his covers to spite him and sent him a gift basket of preparation H

Dude had a hard life

Attached: 0choma8.jpg (891x612, 116.11K)

Attached: aXe7wVs.png (1680x935, 866.1K)

A dinasour of Any Forums memes

Attached: cho34.jpg (497x823, 86.25K)

It wasn't just that, Robbi was full on internet-tough-guying threatening to assault people who drew Gwen in "offensively sexy" poses because "she's like (his) daughter to (him)"

when you see robbi rodriguez and learn he's basically legally blind it's even more laughable but i think he sent Cho a "how to draw book" in response to Cho drawing sexy gwen (on commissioned covers, so he was only doing it because thats what people paid for) and Cho started doing the OUTRAGE memes and sent Robbi a gift basket of Preparation H wipes and "How to Draw the Frank Cho Way"

SPIDERGWEN NO

>pubes and areolas poking out
Great stuff.

Does he even do anything outside of Outrage covers anymore? That seems to have become his whole thing.

He put out Fight Girls a bit ago and still does covers at Marvel and DC on occasion.

Huh. I had thought that he acted like he was blackballed by the big two over the Outrage covers.

He has a small peen.

Didn't Robbi send someone a picture of his asshole too?

Or am I thinking of someone else?

Same guy. He sent Van Sciver a pic of his anus I think.

A lot of them are commissions.
And the thing you need to understand about commissions, that you learn about a month after taking them, is that the people with the most money to spend on art are often the least creative and just want the same thing over and over.
In that particular sense NFTs are actually not surprising at all.

He did. Surprise, surprise, most everyone are outrage engagement farmers now.

That's just something outragefags on Any Forums made up because they don't understand how utterly unappealin it is to actually have to deal with the big two's deadlines and hoops.
Cho wasn't blacklisted, he's just old and successful enough that he realized he can make the same or more money by shitting out these template commissions and then he's free to do the occasional passion project like Fight Girls.

>when you see robbi rodriguez and learn he's basically legally blind it's even more laughable but i think he sent Cho a "how to draw book" in response to Cho drawing sexy gwen (on commissioned covers, so he was only doing it because thats what people paid for) and Cho started doing the OUTRAGE memes and sent Robbi a gift basket of Preparation H wipes and "How to Draw the Frank Cho Way"

thats a deal. id love a copy of how to draw women the frank cho way

True artist can go away with beign legit, do you remember the day they started chasing people's imagination?

Attached: Will-Eisner-Tribute.jpg (756x1134, 178.79K)