I wish they'd age the kids up a year so we could finally see Tina go off to high school

I wish they'd age the kids up a year so we could finally see Tina go off to high school.

Attached: 2014%2F10%2F02%2Fef%2Ftina.476dd.jpg%2F1200x627.jpg (1200x627, 47.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YuvPBg1t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And finally shed her awkward stage?

Or to see Louise going through puberty.
>no episode where Louise deals with her first period
>or realizing she's turning boy crazy like tina
>or about needing a bra

Attached: NMZq.gif (245x270, 165.03K)

>dayum, is that what Tina looks like?

Attached: 1628977895172.jpg (1000x1477, 1.73M)

I always thought Tina is one of the prettier girls at school already, it's just her attitude is off-putting.

Any sitcom that's run long enough should do that just to add variety to the content. People have also been saying the same for the Simpsons, especially since now they've been on air for so long that Homer's childhood changes decades every five seasons.

Tina is already past her awkward stage
Compare to Tammy Tina is downright charming. Actually really compare to most students Tina is like the coolest person in school.

Louise getting her boobs is all I want from the show now.

Attached: 1645661692313.png (321x776, 68.04K)

I would hypothesize that gene has already aged out of his material.

I don't think Gene really had material to begin with. If Belchers only had two daughters, it would be much better.

Tina's probably one of the girls that nobody thinks about until after school and suddenly realize was actually a pretty cool kid all around.

>I don't think Gene really had material to begin with
Well it's a lot easier for a kid born in 2000 to make jokes about 90s and 80s movies then a kid born in 2010.

It's just you can do a lot with a mischevous energetic girl and reasonable amount of things with awkward depressed and horny girl, but what you can with Gene, really? In terms of personality. He can play music, but that's not really a thing that drives a plot.

>but what you can with Gene, really?
Have him come out of the closet.

Attached: d390d3f501ec5af734755b09d80b01d0.jpg (1080x1080, 82.25K)

Because let's not beat around the bush, Gene is not a cishet male.

Attached: d98maj8-de7bd6a5-f7b4-4a8c-a4b8-491dcc8c2a52.png (600x600, 231.23K)

Gene is a cute girl then he is a boy and I'm tired of pretending otherwise.

Attached: RCO023 (1).jpg (1041x1600, 611.05K)

She'll get pregnant pretty much as soon as she walks in

Oh man imagine how big a pregnant tina's book would be...

Every time a new animated sitcom airs part of me always hopes they're actually gonna age the characters in real time. And it never happens.

Can we get a longrunning animated sitcom where the characters actually age.

The closest I can think of is Steven universe.

would be pretty funny for her to reach the point in Puberty where she's past most all of the awkwardness physically, but she's still got the same voice we know and love about her(cause girls who are bombshells in body but complete dorks in terms of personality is a vastly underappreciated thing that we need more of)

agreed Louise going through Puberty would be a goldmine of humor

she strikes me as one of those girls where Puberty is gonna come fast and hard, like practically overnight she's going to go from adorable little girl to very physically mature young woman in appearance, which would probably be initially terrifying for Louise but then as she gets used to it learns to exploit it in her favor

>Louise getting her boobs is all I want from the show now.
agreed, and now I'm remembering that idea we had come up with in a Bob's Burgers thread years ago about Tina & Louise as young single MILFS running the restaurant after Bob & Linda retire;

pastebin.com/YuvPBg1t

agreed, though doing it in real time is probably a bad idea considering how long Animation usually takes to make, but doing say a year for every two or three seasons would probably be a good idea

Attached: Adult Louise & Tina Belcher Reference.png (2572x1036, 1021.63K)

H-hot

Attached: 1644788248657.png (458x371, 134.15K)

I wanted Tina to be 14 so we can have an episode where she decides to work as a waitress at Jimmy Pesto's. She'd actually get paid for her work unlike at Bob's. Jimmy would throw Tina's employment in Bob's face every waking minute, driving Bob insane. Then Tina would lose interest in work as Pesto's when she learns Jimmy Jr. isn't there all that often.