He is not interesting

>he is not interesting
>he is too powerful
cope

Attached: superman.jpg (2560x1440, 266.05K)

Too powerful can be interesting, if that was the angle the story was going for. But it usually isn't. Usually stories lean toward "It's good that Superman is the most powerful, and not somebody else, because Superman is such a good guy"

>Superman
I have heard many stories about you, Man of Steel. I have crossed the multiverse to find you.
Now.. show me your MIGHT!

Attached: 11211.jpg (986x1116, 99.16K)

>filtered
lmao

Even in the Silver Age he wasn’t too powerful.

>he is not interesting
hes the definition of white bread
>he is too powerful
not powerful enough to avoid being shit

Read the comment again.

This joke stopped being funny years ago

The only comic that sounds like that is What’s so funny about truth justice and the American way.

Man of Steel was about Clark affirming his humanity over his Kryptonian herotage

All Star is ultimately about Clark’s best attributes showing themselves as he dies.

>All Star is ultimately about Clark’s best attributes showing themselves as he dies.
This is literally another version of isn't it so good that Superman is as powerful as he is.

Why do people say he's too powerful? Most of his rogues gallery are around his level

They usually mean he's too powerful within a specific context, like for live-action adaptation. Hollywood doesn't know how to make stories surrounding characters that are basically gods, even if there are already a ton of characters IN DC who could kill Supes if the plot allowed them to.

What’s with all the Superman hate on this board lately?

>>he is too powerful
The whole "Superman is the strongest" thing is a myth, maybe in the silver age but man that was half a century ago.

he can definitely beat Goku and that's what matter to me the most, i think he's likable since he can be an innocent farm boy who doesn't know much about city life or human life interactions, i really wish DC would drop the evil supes god figure thing though, not saying there has to be a ton of jokes but it's not impossible to be light hearted and serious at the same time. i also honestly wish they showed him being even more strong, i hate how Batman has like a million ways of beating him or killing him, i only thought that was cool when i was a edgy 13 year old

I knew you couldn't quit us user! Want us to post some more cringe or autism? Cause I found the perfect example right here!

Attached: Stupid People.jpg (660x495, 183.76K)

go ahead and do that

Fags.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU MUST LIKE THE CHARACTERS I LIKE!! C-CO-COPE!!!!

Attached: 89.png (600x598, 222.05K)

What a load of crap. They were able to make Superman media people loved in live action for years. Multiple tv shows and the first two Donner films where he was even more powerful than he is now. The films just keep fucking it up

Because Hollywood just wants to write him fighting Batman, Lex, or Zod and ignores that DC has a wealth of chars that could beat his ass in without a green rock.