Kneel

Kneel.

Attached: turningred.jpg (1079x1079, 108.1K)

Kneel? Kneel in the shit that is the movie?

>(((critics)))

Get rid of the colored girls and it MIGHT be okay.

Attached: 9auzllkyd5f61_oldwearing.png (64x64, 6.82K)

>Pixar
>female minority director
No critic would dare give it a bad review.

Its time for pixar to finish the thief and the cobbler
yt2gk

Might be good then. It's not like I hate it but I just want a predicted flop to actually flop just out of fun.

Everyone but the one wearing flannel tartan?

>post some shitty rating site that is known for getting thier reviewers bribed by the movie producers so Fandango can keep getting early movie accesses for thier shitty "critics"
No, this movie looks stupid, i will not be seeing it

>Jewsney buys another review score
yawn, Shiternals must have really shaken them

The fact that it's only 92 is proof it sucks.

>literally who score
Dilate.

>Affirmative action movie gets good critic score
You act like this means anything.

Attached: birdy_annoyed.jpg (720x480, 30.47K)

Until i see the audience score, then i shall kneel without question

It might still flop with later reviews. Critic reviews are pretty hit or miss on how enjoyable a movie actually is, plus critics shilling for a major studio is a real thing.

Why would the Audience score matter? People always give Pixar movies an inflated score

how do people tolerate such hideous art styles?

Alright, whats the "cry here" scene?

and if i don't kneel?

On your throat? Sure.

Pretty much every big animated movie from America gets the exact same score. They approve of the big companies making the same shit they always do and view it as something to shovel off on kids regardless of abstract notions of how good it is as children's entertainment.

Good journalists these days are rare to find, entertainment journalists are almost guaranteed to be worthless these days. Advertisers masquerading as having their own opinion

I've seen a few people calling out the main girl and the one with the headband for being unlikeable and yet the dark skinned one gets a pass because people find her attractive, when she makes the same annoying movements and expressions as all the others.

When the daughter rebels against her mother by twerking while the mom begs her to stop. You cry because you realize women are actively encouraged to be terrible annoying people now and even Pixar is doing it.