Cartoons are changing for the worst

Back then, the creator would have to risk thier butts to get thier show greenlit and now with the internet, getting your stories out is not only more easier but overall better for both creators and audiences as it's more personal thus creating a more parasocial relationship. You expect shows that are from indie creators to be creative or different from the norm from the same shlock that producers and old executives retards keep green lighting but you are fucking wrong! THEY GREEN LIT SMILING FRIENDS A PIEACE OF FUCKING DOGSHIT THAT ONLY SYCHOPHANTS OF ZACK AND HIS GANG OF LOSERS, THE ONEYPLAYS, WOULD CARE ABOUT.
Zack fucked me over and will fuck you guys over, you think the 8 episodes where the only shit they made, it's like the cuphead situation where they made like 16 episodes but they sliced it into two seasons so they FUCK over the animators so they can only pay the animators once, LYING TO THIER INVESTORS AND THE HARD WORKING AMERICAN
AND YOU KNOW WHO'S TAKING THE MONEY? ZACK THE FUCKING HACK BECAUSE HE IS AN EXCUTIVE OF ADULT SWIM! He's a fucking hired due to neoptism! he doesn't deserve jack shit! Fuck Zack! Fuck Oneyplays and FUCK all of you that support this shit!

Attached: A dark day in america.jpg (815x751, 78.05K)

idkman I thought OneyPlays is garbage and that Hellbenders show he had was absolute dogshit but Smiling Friends is funny so. idk deal with it I suppose.

Attached: Pim wins.png (1050x670, 272.34K)

Attached: didnt-read.gif (220x172, 366.17K)

Times change user, either rot in the medieval age or progress to the renaissance. Don't like it? Well that's change.

He is an abuser as well, he would come in the studio with an erection up his ass and goes slapping his goblin cock all over the keyboard! "Take it easy baby" as he would say as he would slap the female interns in the face when he got called out for his bullshit!
This piece of shit is manipulating the tax dollars from the hardworking americans! HE SHOULD BE STOPPED! HE RIGGED THE VOTES FOR WHEN GETTING HIS SHOW GREENLIT IN TWITTER! FUCK ZACK!

Attached: Biggest shilling of all time.jpg (1242x1696, 183.01K)

u mad.

Attached: 1595544764992.jpg (640x475, 288.07K)

Times are changing but allowing the losers like Zack is the wrong way for how the animation industry can operate in the future! The studios just greenlit shit that they know it's easy to animate and what wouldn't cause outrage for American discourse, but I don't give a fuck! I'm going to call this shit out for the betterment of animation! Fuck Zack!

>that rant
>creating a name just to rant about a show
Are you seriously getting this butthurt over a show?
>citation needed
And just what is your idea of "betterment"? Instead of screaming at the world about perceived problems, how about you bother to offer solutions?

stop taking the bait, user.

why the FUCK can't anybody spot the most blatant of trolls these days?

neck yourself dipshit

There are so many schizos now that you can never be sure.

The manlet hasn't done anything for the past 7 years other than whine on le angry bluebird chatbox, Hillenburg hadn't been actively involved in anything with his show for like 12~ years prior to his death and McCracken only makes shit for 6 year olds.

Smiling Friends was funny, fuck you.

>shit on Smiling Friends
>praise Alex Hirsch
Yeah you're retarded nigga

This. OP doesn't even try to sound genuine when he argues, he's an attention whore purely trying to get a rise out of people

I didn't make the image retard! It just calls out the downfall of animation that some retard internet dumbass can pick up a tablet and then some years later get funded BY AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS! Fuck for saying Smiling Friends was remotely humorless, you fucking dumbfuck! Does seeing grotesques faces really make you laugh you fucking third grader! Fuck You!

I had never heard of Zack before I watched the show.

Honestly? Because anons found out they aren't trolls, but schizos. So they take to feeding them, waiting for the day they dox themselves out of rage.

It happened with Barneyfag. It happend with Guy.

This isn't one of those cases, though. He types like how a sane person thinks a schizo would type, not how an actually deranged person like guy does.

Also, stop bumping this thread.

Never watched the creator's shit before, still enjoyed Smiling Friends.

Attached: giga says.png (1068x601, 305.82K)

You want some fucking proof! The votes where rigged because they said that there was 380 plus million people that voted! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! 380 PLUS MILLION! THAT'S MORE PEOPLE IN THE US VOTED IN THE ACTUAL FUCKING ELECTION! ARE YOU Fucking! The show only had 300k viewers tops and it keep going down because the show keeps getting more shittier as the shit goes on! so there was no 380 plus million people watching this shit
You want some fucking solutions! Stop getting the fucking internet personalities that can barely write thier shit to be hired and get actual writers and animators to get their shit greenlit! simple as that you numbskull!

>I expose the truth but gets called a Scizo by Oneyplay cock suckers
Fuck you guys! I have you know that i am a creative that has better ideas than these hacks can make in thier entire lifetime, if you guys really cared about the animation medium, you would get pissed at this fucking dumbass show like a real smart person, not this dumb piece of garbage!

Sage

You just mad that i am an individual! People should get mad over bad quality shows and people should get mad WHEN AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS IS BEING FUCKING WASTED IN TRASH LIKE THIS! You talk shit to me like you know who the fuck I AM! Fuck you and fuck the Zack dick sucker squad!

Attached: Biggest retard on earth.jpg (881x868, 140.88K)