Something about ben looks different

Something about ben looks different

Attached: 263348BD-FD7C-430C-9A31-907C767B8F3B.jpg (800x974, 91.43K)

I know you're out there, Hal. Leave this thread alone.

Attached: Anti Hal.jpg (384x363, 71.86K)

Attached: 1202.jpg (540x304, 54.34K)

>Benfire
Pathetic

Attached: Tyran’r.jpg (460x697, 132.22K)

>dressed as Ben
What does that represent?

Remind me what Ben's power is again?

Aside from your sick boy loving fetishes, why don't you guys ever make Ben a MALE Tamarannean?

Tranny 10!

He has multiple copies of his outfit

Attached: 1631435404093.png (960x600, 907.26K)

People don't realise they exist given their only knowledge of the species is TT and not even from having watched it. And from what we know the omnitrix would turn him into a girl if he picked a single-sex species.
According to >Writer Tweets
He can also set the watch to turn him into a girl of any species if he were to find the option.

Because thats not as hot. You seriously never had the desire to fuck one of your bros if only he was a cute girl?

Attached: png-transparent-ryu-kumon-ranma-½-genma-saotome-manga-nabiki-tendo-manga-chibi-fictional-character-cartoon-thumbnail.png (360x521, 20.1K)

Have you never wanted to be a cute girl purely for sexual purposes?

I'm honestly surprised Ben never got a Female transformation in Omniverse or the Reboot

This was a conversation in a discord call once. One bro in the call said that if all of us turned into girls, but you were the only one who's still a boy, would you do your homie.

Everyone said fuck no.

>not wanting to be the one being fucked

They don't call it Tranime for no reason.

>their only knowledge of the species is TT and not even from having watched it.
Really? I thought you did see male Tamaranians as background characters at one point in the series, am I mistaken? I couldlve sworn there was an episode where Starfire went back to Tamaran.

No, you faggot

Yeah they all said no publicly, but they secretly think thats hot as fuck. Imagine it, a girl who acts and thinks like another one of the guys? Its every mans dream, no girl bullshit, no drama, just dudes rocking except one of the dudes has tits and a pussy.

How is it gay to fuck a girl? I thought that was opposite of gay. Damn user, I think you're the faggot here

user, nobody wants to fuck their bro if they became a girl. Mainly because it's just gunna full of shitposts in sex, and awkward as fuck.

>Imagine nutting as your bro as poggers

Imagine the opposite:
>Imagine it, a guy who acts and thinks like another one of the girls?

Hey man, its just friends with benefits, only awkward if you make it awkward.

>How is it gay to want to fuck a man?
If you have to ask you will never know.