Krass

Is she goung to be OK?

Attached: 1646478222554.jpg (701x935, 71.27K)

Yes

No

maybe

Attached: 1646312136037.webm (1220x810, 2.96M)

I don't know

Probably.

>Is she goung to be OK?
I dunno. Based on previous continuities, King Hiss will probably want to eat her. Even when he and Skeletor were roommates in the vintage mini-comics, he didn't interact peacefully with any other non-snakes.

Attached: MotU-snakeattack-01.jpg (1029x1262, 483.73K)

>he didn't interact peacefully with any other non-snakes.
Well there was this girl.
(Requesting Krass in this outfit and pose.)

Attached: MotU-KotSM-slavegirl.jpg (488x739, 149.9K)

That sort of all depends on how much sentience King Hiss and the rest of the Snakemen are going to be revived with. I can't help but wonder how alive that Sigil Of Hiss brings back the people it revives. Still, I wouldn't be opposed to some King Hiss and Skeletor banter.

I'm more concerned if the birthday boy is going to be ok.

Attached: Pouting Skeletor.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

"I thought you were a girl, Samus."
"That's not my name! I'm Duncan."

I was disappointed she didn't get a new evil form outside of the color change. her name is Ram ma'am, she gets Skeletor Ram scepter but doesn't grow ram horns or anything.
Or you know getting some Lizard suit considering she is now the lizard queen.

What if Dunkan was a Gril?

Yeah, it did kind of suck her form didn't change more. The only new thing was some snake things around her shoulders, wasn't it? I would have thought a new form would have gone along with the new Dark Master name. Though it was kind of cool that those chains she used became more obviously like Skeletor's.

>What if Dunkan was a Gril?
As an engineer, she'd probably be autistic. Probably otherwise very feminine, because tomboy energy would be stepping in Krass' domain.

>What if Dunkan was a Gril?

Her name would be Ma'am-at-Arms

Attached: 20220105171946.png (507x1000, 326.19K)

Not "at-Legs"?

Attached: arms-n-legs.jpg (564x724, 101.57K)

Maybe worse before better?

Well he was five snakes in a skin, maybe she was, too

Or worse, maybe she wasn't a side girl but a snack

>Ma'am-at-Arms
Ok, you know what, I think that may have been fun to watch. Though we probably wouldn't have been able to have Krass if that was the case like you mentioned. Or hell, it's possible that this Ma'am-At-Arms being so similar to Krass could have been another element pushing Krass to her eventual betrayal because she feels the team already has someone like her.

>Shinplates, but bare feet

Every time I see this it worries me.
I am sure it gives you surer footing but what if someone stabs their spear through your instep

Imo if Ma'am at arms was anything like Duncan personality-wise, then she would probably be like something like Honey Lemon from BH6. Dorky upbeat tall girl to contrast stoic and refined Teela, and boisterous meathead Krass.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (474x321, 21.1K)