This character has gone literally nowhere in the 8 years she's existed despite having constant solo runs...

This character has gone literally nowhere in the 8 years she's existed despite having constant solo runs. How the fuck is that even possible?

Attached: Kamala.jpg (2825x4140, 1.02M)

Cute character. Nice design. Even potential for a lot of development. But anyone who takes the reigns has no vision. They just want to do what's been done because it's safe and keeps their jobs. She isn't as name brand enough to tank someone who does a mediocre run. But still has enough exposure that if you try something new and it offends someone or just especially bad it can still sink your career. It's a low risk low reward character. It's a shame tho. Shea a cutie.

You can't take a risk as she is representative of all Muslims

Islam is a violent cult started by a pedophile warlord.

Marvel want characters to fit the bill of "teen hero" that Spider-Man did for three years but forever.
S-M has the issue of having only 3 years in high school in 616 but being the first teen non-sidekick hero is still the most famous thing about him, so you have autistic arguments between people about which of those two things is more important.

She’s in a holding pattern until the MCU makes use out of her.
The comics until then, won’t stray out enough, so she’ll be unfamiliar.

She started out great until Marvel put her in status quo jail.

I haven't read anything with Kamala since the pandemic began. Did her mom ever learn her secret again?

I want to date her so bad

Attached: 0fcb2a3bcc32b84fd55d52ffc1f297c074a667d5r1-539-832v2_00.jpg (331x512, 37.73K)

Attached: 1566064721164[1].png (1000x872, 429.29K)

My fiancée is basically her but North Indian instead of A Paki. Which is way better cuz no mudslime shit. In fact we both hate mudslimes together which is great.

And people wonder why "white evil characters" are the most popular characters.

>existed despite having constant solo runs.
Kamala when she was having ongoing stop the only one time and that was because battle World. You could say it's stop the second time when she gained the title magnificent .

Daily reminder that Kamala is MADE for getting mind controlled, brainwashed and corrupted

Attached: 1614705533079.jpg (4312x2880, 1.2M)

I'm surprised we don't see Marvel Alliance 3 where she gets brainwashed into fighting the heroes.

But if that were completely true, she would have lost her virginity by now

>Implying that she didn't lose her virginity to her symbiote

This scene would've been hotter without Miles there, but I guess neither of them can get blacked when they're both POCs

Attached: 1629232464646.jpg (1988x3056, 1.75M)

Would have been better if Venom-Kamala had said things out loud that Kamala would never.

Like “Miles I know you’re always staring at my ass every chance you get. So let me sit on your sweet face before I kill you.” Or something like that.

>inhuman push failed
>champions failed
>writers don't know what to do with her
At least she's still churning out decent comics. She just exists at this point.

I don't need anything besides the comics to enjoy her really
All these people who need their favorite characters to be in games or movies can go fuck themselves. Sometimes you just need minimum products to enjoy a thing
This way there's also a less chance of her getting ruined, as we can see with her upcoming show

Attached: 1629252645854.png (272x406, 284.56K)

Wilson pissed away like a third of that doing nothing in her second run. Aamir, zoe and Bruno got more development than her. Ahmed shot himself in the foot. He revealed everything to her parents only to mind wipe them immediately. He hooked her up with Bruno only to end it after one arc. At least he added more villains. Stormranger felt too much like a venom knock off and the empire mini that could have fixed that was cancelled during covid. Couldn't even make up for in the solo because the wanted event hijacked the last arc of the book.

Because too many writers ruin the story.

Her new mini sucks. It's the writer's first comic and she doesn't have a handle on pacing or dialogue

Who is her nemesis?

My dick