MAD GOD

Anyone saw picrel? It's amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=-bE3EBrkd5s

Attached: Mad_God-970912205-large.jpg (600x884, 131.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fNOfsJz4TjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was fantastic, i was so lucky to have caught the last weekend of showing though some film festival. sure i could have pirated, but i wanted to support this.

was surprised to see alex cox, the director of repo man, was in this

>alex cox, the director of repo man
damn, all that flesh and fluids gave me repo man feels but didn't expect there's an actual connection

Attached: shitman_creation.webm (888x500, 2.79M)

i dont suspect he was actually heavily involved in the production, outside of casual conversations with the director, i could be wrong though! people really thought cox was gonna be a huge thing back in the day, when this was first getting started especially. who knows, always hard to tell what's what on a 20 year movie

why can't this fucker just release it somewhere? fuck man, i will actually buy it, just let me see it.

He was right to shelve it in the first place.The age of stop motion is over.

Fucking amazing. Had to pirate it because couldn't find it to buy, but will be buying when I can. One of the best film's I've seen this year.

i THINK its going to do a festival circuit again, which means you'll have to troll film festival websites to see if it shows and is inconvenient, but thats less than accessible

not really, the opposite in fact just dont expect anything to ever get as popular and profitable as coraline

I actually want to put money in this, and hoped after the screenings ended tippett would put out a vod service, but fuck him I'll pirate it this is too long a wait
It feels like he's holding it for cinema viewing like it's the 80s

it often time isnt his fault, i'm not sure if you've ever tried to distribute a movie, but shits tough even if u got money

I loved it! there were minor problems with the compositing, and some unnecessary gross out/gore scenes. But besides that I really loved it.
I enjoyed how they weren't aiming into making it "real". They want the audience to notice it was miniatures. I don't know how the general public feels about that, but personally, I enjoyed that. It really it's more of an experience than a regular movie. You just sit back and let yourself be taken by the visuals, specially if you're an artist, it is unique and should be watched by anyone who respects the art of classic filmaking aspects.
The imagination in some of the visuals, (e.g. in the scene were the 'grim reaper' is carrying the egg throughout the scenery) really took me for a ride. I forgot myself.

Makes me think of Street of Crocodiles, which I saw on PBS one afternoon when I was 11 and home sick with the flu, slightly delirious. Best way to see that.
youtu.be/fNOfsJz4TjA

Only the first act was interesting, afterwards was a boring collection of weird scenes for the sake of weird scenes.

4/10
Yes I understood the plot and it sucked.

i'm confused, is this just all three parts put together or is there anything new?

>minor problems with the compositing
Jesus, you suck. What does that even mean

What do you think it means?

It wasn't about the story. It's ironic how you acting like you "get it" and it still flew over your head.

Then tell me what it was about.

Inb4 "It's only about the stop motion!!!"

So you don't know, and are just trolling, cool

it's just a collection of weird images, kinda like picture related.

Attached: weird.jpg (2606x1676, 1.8M)

Honestly I agree. Basically seemed like a long tool video. Neat. But not that great.