Itt:

oh yeah that happened

Attached: p18122069_b_h8_aa.jpg (1280x720, 232.19K)

shame it only got one season

Wasn't that shit supposed to come back?

What DC character should get an adult animated comedy next

Weren't they working on more seasons or was it silently cancelled or something?

They released a six-issue mini which serves as a seson 2.5, and it will supposedly return with the third season later this year or in early 2023. Season 3 was advertised in the last issue of the comic

Attached: Harley Quinn - The Animated Series - The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour 006-021.jpg (1988x3057, 3M)

New season has literally troons be the show runners. Like they are literally troons and not like muh pol woman with a jawline troons. I really enjoyed the show until the end of the last season where they just had to fuck over kiteman. But the troons who are the new runners said they are going to be pushing for the girl power stuff and owning toxic masculine culture and like shit man I enjoyed the first seasons and they did that already without being ham fisted. God knows the troons are gonna ruin this too.

god they better not fuck up the show beyond repair with the new """writers"""

about half of their portfolio is that with the other half being "oh didn't know about that"

Attached: 1024px-Logo_de_Nerd_Corps_Entertainmient.png (1024x898, 64.27K)

Attached: Untitled.png (220x271, 12.27K)

Attached: The-Flintstones-and-WWE-Stone-Age-Smackdown.jpg (800x450, 461.36K)

You keep saying things like this, but you are always proven wrong. The cunts they have working on this stuff hate it and everything about it, and when they cant hate enough, they run to twitter to talk about "chuds and gamer bros"

No one is being persecuted. Its just we let the mongoloid retards rule the hen house. Instead of gatekeeping (ironic because thats what they are doing now)

I personally have checked out, and i'm now enjoying everything from the sidelines watching gross ass degenerates in their death throes still trying to blame everyone but themselves.

And the only reason I commented is because its hard to believe that normal rational fan of anything like this would still believe someone like that "TROONS EVERYWHERE" retard are making things up.

You can only say "everythings fine" so many times before hike up your big boy paints and face reality.

Attached: kaena.jpg (1024x1520, 180.52K)

Attached: Neighbors From Hell.jpg (600x444, 70.65K)

I barely remember the movie it based much less the show

Attached: Evolution The Animated Series.jpg (984x1378, 161.75K)

2.5?
I thought it was canceled after the first episode?

Attached: Magic reboot.png (800x450, 310.59K)

All I know of this show is the hot horny reverse trap.

it's barely out and already forgotten

Attached: 1636819165270.jpg (2000x995, 269.47K)

Schizo

Attached: casper's scare school.jpg (789x1123, 395.11K)

Pretty much any marathon show that isn't Totally Spies.

Attached: Team Galaxy.jpg (550x787, 94K)