Gay Superman

Does it even matter that they’re going to make Clark black? They’ve already made him into a complete and utter joke.
>inb4 it’s his zoomer son that’s gay!
Doesn’t matter, no one knows the difference at this point. No wonder Cavill doesn’t want to come back to the role.

Attached: 1D19F802-0BE2-4308-BFD9-2BE55D1F02AE.jpg (1170x1822, 454.42K)

LOVE IS LOVE, you right wing bigots!

Attached: mickey mouse pride art hot topic.jpg (1021x959, 169.24K)

Aww poor baby. Getting so tired of all these straight white men displaying their fragility for all to see.

We will never get Supersons back, de-aged Jon, and Superman being a father again.

Can someone tell these people it’s just Jon. Superman isn’t a gay symbol all of a sudden.

Cope

Tom Taylor single-handily ruined Superman.

>On my planet, the S stands for Sucking Cock

Stands for Ssssssssssso Gay
come on man, at least lean into the gay lisp thing a little bit

Is it possible to un-do the gayness? If so, what would be the least controversial way?

I legit pray everyday his house burns down with him in it.

>they're holding up pictures of the correct, twunk Superman instead of his dad
Based poofs.

>Is it possible to un-do the gayness?
I'm afraid its too late user.

Attached: X0hvVVpl.jpg (521x640, 40.36K)

Supes needs to murder homos in the public square to swing the pendulum back.

I'll bet you none of the people in that picture have read a Superman comic in their life.

Attached: sassysuperman.gif (400x243, 231.63K)

The odds of a gay man having read a comic book is significantly higher than a random sample of people and infinitely higher than a sample of people screaming about politics on Any Forums.

It's not really their faults. News outlets and even DC themselves have just been saying SUPERMAN IS GAY, not SUPERMAN'S son IS GAY

Superman's son also goes by Superman because he is literally occupying the Superman job like Dick does when he's Batman, and they have Jon pictured.

I love that they are specifically not wearing Jon's costume.

>that time bisexuals on Any Forums were trying to cope by saying Jon could go out with the Brazilian mystery meat Wonder Woman

Are you suggesting Jon's costume is easily purchasable?

No I just love the furthered misinformation that Superman himself is gay.

That's reaching pretty hard. If Jon's costume isn't for sale, obviously they're going to dress up as Clark (and others if they're girls). The main thing is that it's an excuse to dress up.

How is that reaching? It's literally what is happening, you schizo.

The idea of privileged fragility is projection from people that demand marginalized people not get made fun of lest they commit seppuku

user, I...

Attached: 1621605550027.jpg (1040x1600, 308.48K)

It's not even misinformation. They're cosplaying Clark and sometimes Kara holding up copies of the Daily Planet with Jon pictured on them. If someone wants to assume something incorrectly, that's on the person assuming.

No, it's a logical conclusion based on the overwhelming evidence that you are a fragile snowflake faggot who can't stop screaming and shitting his pants.

did you just assume?

for shame