Animation Domination General #1: Peetah & Peetah LLP

THIS SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

Disney's Animation Domination™ continues to contactlessly serve you a piping hot fresh batch of all new episodes of your favorite shark-jumped animated sitcoms that are definitely not far past their expiration date. Really FOX (a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Corporation™), come on, JUST DO IT ALREADY.

And:
>stream
lol

>Why does Marge sound like that now?
She has as much enthusiasm voicing for the show as you do watching it.

>Why does Dr. Hibbert sound like that now?
Black Actors Matter™, or something.
>proceeds to give all the black roles to the same high-profile famous and wealthy black voice actor who is already a part of the recurring cast

The schedule is as follows:
>7:00/6:00c - The Rerunsons - The Wayz We Were (RERUN): Evergreen Terrace is overrun with traffic, and Moe has a fateful choice to make.

>7:30/6:30c - Call Me Kancelled - Call Me Your Biggest Fan (RERUN): Carter doesn't know how to react when Randi puts nail polish on his son.

>8:00/7:00c - The Thompsons - Boyz N The Highlands (NEW): Bart is on the run for his life when a wilderness weekend takes a chilling turn.

>8:30/7:30c - The North by Northwest - Saved by the Spells Adventure (NEW): Judy relaunches the Saved by the Spells, a legendary secret society.

>9:00/8:00c - Teddy's Spaghetti - Frigate Me Knot (NEW): Linda encourages Teddy to attend a farewell ceremony for the ship on which he served in the Navy.

>9:30/8:30c - Peetah Family - Lawyer Guy (NEW): Peter hires the town's new lawyer to represent him in litigation against his new neighbor.

Attached: 1389893252.jpg (550x262, 83.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ustv247.tv/watch-fox-channel-live-stream/
deviantart.com/bowloficecream/art/Marge-Simpson-s-Feet-34-908488960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Bob's Burgers is getting a fucking THEATRICAL FEATURE FILM THIS YEAR

Attached: The Bob's Burgers Movie.jpg (2025x3000, 789.9K)

I still miss them, bros

Attached: bless_the_harts.png (1080x1350, 648.41K)

I do, too.

Yeah, Violet was a special girl. Sort of a mix between Daira and Quinn. Just on the edge of being cynical but still a highschool girl.

Like when she was a vegetarian, and her mom called her out on dipping a corn dog in chilli the week before.

Lol I don't.

>new Bob's
>focused entirely on the adults
Should be fun

STREAM: ustv247.tv/watch-fox-channel-live-stream/

I miss Allen Gregory more

countdown until it gets pruned

Attached: snl3.jpg (750x892, 88.48K)

FOX let so many Sunday shows get cancelled for no reason

>it's an adult episode
>but also a teddy episode
Bob is never gonna win.

But why?

Attached: nigga WHAT.jpg (1000x997, 71.84K)

Amazing how Disney’s Animation Domination and Futurama are going to be in Kingdom Hearts soon.

At least at the very last scene we got to see Violet's feet.

It was at least interesting unlike this BS we've been getting

>Bart is on the run for his life when a wilderness weekend takes a chilling turn.
Hey, that's like the same plot as last week except with Bart. What gives?

Actually bart already had a warrior's parody, so I wonder if this gonna be an original idea or if it's gonna be a once more intimate the grey.

when is duncanville season 3?

Attached: Ewe8n06VEAIuhLJ.png (800x1000, 122.63K)

Pixar eternally BTFO

Attached: D2D4CA49-1AAE-4EAC-A6F4-ECE37C1C9CAD.png (800x450, 345.68K)

>Homer and Marge in the wilderness
>Bart in the wilderness next
I wonder.....

Living the dream...

Attached: The.Simpsons.S33E12.Pixelated.and.Afraid.1080p.HULU.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_08.21_[2022.02.28_20.58.42].png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

I see you're posting pics from your DeviantArt account again, BowlofIceCream.
deviantart.com/bowloficecream/art/Marge-Simpson-s-Feet-34-908488960

Attached: bowloficecream.jpg (100x100, 4.84K)

>the grey
christ, what a disappointing movie

Attached: bruh.png (227x292, 64.63K)

> Bart is on the run for his life when a wilderness weekend takes a chilling turn.

SIMPSONS DID IT!

Wait...

but will cars be done by the time stuff is supposed to start?

They've got more than half an hour to JIP to Kat like they did last week, and they're in some kind of weird overtime thing that shouldn't be more than three or four laps once the caution over.

aight, so long as they'll end soon
I still remember we had one one time where they delayed a bit because of rain and then took up the whole night

Mmmmmm... donuts...

Attached: initial s 1604891368153.jpg (1440x796, 109.88K)

Anyone from /sp/+Any Forums here?