Superman lets something explode

>Superman lets something explode
>"Noooo Snyder you ruined Superman! Worst movie ever!"

>Batman lets a highway explode
>"BASED BASED BASED!"

You cant defend this. You just hate Sndyer.

Attached: hailsnyder.png (900x749, 656.22K)

>You just hate Sndyer
Yeah

Batman is supposed to be dark and grim, Superman isn't

>You just hate Sndyer.

Attached: over-simiplification.gif (500x213, 1.27M)

Man just compare those two screenshots. Top one is overexposed and looks like ass. Second one showcases proper special effects manipulation and an understanding of color theory.

Based

Objectively right. Snyder is shit no matter what he does

>normal Batman movie
>lol explosions go boom
>Snyder movie
>LOOK AT SUPERMAN MURDER THIS MOTHERFUCKER LOOK AT IT HE'S MURDERING SOMEONE SUPERMAN IS THE BAD GUY ALL ALONG ISN'T THIS AS DEEP AS ALAN MOORE AND FRANK MILLER'S COMICS FROM THE 80'S?!?!?!?!?!

Superman has like 7,000 more ways to stop and prevent explosions and disasters than Batman. Since, you know, that is the point of having superpowers.
Of course more is to be demanded of him but you already know that.

>Superman could have just grabbed the tanker truck and stopped it easily given the powers he showed in the same damn movie
>Just hops out of the way and lets it crash and explode
>Batman had no realistic way to stop that accident on such short notice
>Proceeds to wreck the asshole who caused it
Gee I wonder why people aren't treating them the same

Attached: 1615174734519.jpg (1242x1224, 121.11K)

>batman is in the wrong and is more focus on playing with penguin
>Superman is in the right and he destroys everything and murder zod
>WW is in the right and destroys a building in ZSJL for no other reason than spectacle
Snyder faggots need to be euthanized

I hate The Batman though.
It’s a shitty movie that feels like a teenager’s edgy fanfic.

The Batman also let Riddler kill a bunch of people and let him flood the city, killing hundreds.

Superman and Batman are not the same thing.

The funny thing is, The Batman is much closer to what people accuse Snyder's movies of being than anything Snyder has ever made. A gloomy, convoluted, joyless brick of a movie.

There's a difference between edgy and dark
Snyder Batman is edgy, Reeves Batman is dark

This, except the other way around.

"And I will fucking kill you."

You're a moron.

Snyder Batman runs around branding criminals with a burning hot iron and asking Superman DO YOU BLEED??? It comes off as over the top. Reeves Batman is much more subdued

>You cant defend this

Everyone can easily defend this. Go make a fucking pathetic clickbait video about your ridiculous claim.

Wow, orange and black? truly this man's understanding of the depth that colours have on the psyche is unmatched, it's such an unusual, bold, and dare i say it... Based? Yeah, actually, screw it, i'm just going to come out and say it, this shot is fucking based, of course i wouldn't expect 5oy inhaling marvel fans, or zero alcholic drink sipping psudeo "intellectuals" who unironically believe kurosawa was good to understand the mastery involved in this shot.

Lemme delve into just how fucking incredibly this shot is through the use of colour theory, we have three main colours playing in the bottom, Black(ed.com), orange, and white, this carefully portrays exactly what the scene is attempting to communicate to the audience, the black represents batman, who is black, and the orange hue around the white spiral is clever, as it accurately portrays the continuous reaction known as "fire" (if you don't understand this one, hit the books pal), and we also see the blackedman walking away from the fire, as if an explosion has just happened, frankly, when i saw this 15 hour film, i was blown away (much like batman!) that shots of this quality were still allowed in jew controlled media, Zach 'I fucking love science' snyder absolutely shits all over Joss 'I fucking love harassing women' Whedon, anyway, i want to talk a bit about the framing of this shot, to the untrained eye, it may look like randomly constraining the frame serves no purpose, but to an enlightened fan of the DC (Detected Cognitive ability, for those not in the know) film franchise brandstravangansa epic trademark copyright conglomorate, i was able to understand the subtle references to the greats of film making, this is clearly a reference to the classic film "robocop", which i haven't actually seen but apparently there was a tv screen framing some shit at some point i don't know, but honestly, don't take my post for it, run, don't walk, to 123movies.ru to see this masterpiece.