Remind me how this show ended

Remind me how this show ended

Attached: h9T-O1t4tj9eNbkJ97fek9sX71pwWqYYy_d7gH17v7s.jpg (2480x3508, 536.34K)

>beastboy impregnated all girls

Terra got Amnesia. This was confirmed by the original writers of the series. The idea was after the events with Slade, Terra's Meta Human abilities literally became sentient and even stronger once they physically removed themselves from her body

She is absolutely not doing a bit. She has no memory of Slade, Beastboy, The Titans or ever becoming evil. This isn't even repressed memory shit her memory is straight up gone and so are her powers.

That’d certainly be something easier for Beast Boy to accept than her not wanting to remember him. I wonder what Slade’s role in all this is though. The Slade bot showed that Slade did have knowledge of Terra’s whereabouts, so it probably doesn’t make sense for BB to leave her vulnerable to Slade, especially if the amnesia thing is actually real.

Terra ends up living a normal life and Beast Boy accepted this and moved on. Thats it. People still pretending that the show needed Terra back despite her clearing being better off as a normal high school girl.

>BB self-inserter

I get the reason why she didn’t want to go back to the Titans, but why didn’t she want to be Beast Boy’s friend again? She could still be friends with him without joining the Titans.

I always just presumed her stone body had merged with a White Moster and that's what brought her back.

Attached: .jpg (1276x881, 148.34K)

The movie where they saved Tokyo.

The team beats the brain with the help of a shit ton of teenage superheroes.
The writers start to work on a season 6 centered around Starfire and then the show got canned.

The movie came out after the show finished, so the movie is the show real ending.

You really can't be friends with a literal world famous Super Hero and not expect to get dragged back into that world user.
She just wanted to go back to school and live a normal life.

t. Robin self inserter.

Why did Slade even cared about showing up on that episode to give BB that word?

Either because he just wanted to make one of the Titans miserable, or he wants Beast Boy to be away from Terra just in case he plans something new for her.

Things Change is trash and TTGfags can go fuck themselves

With a makeover

Attached: 1536025948205.png (1920x1080, 904.26K)

cute, but I like the idea that she has horns better

nobody even gives a fuck about that version--they really ought to just replace her with TT Jinx in the comics.

TT Jinx at least has a fanbase.

Was Red X Grant Wilson? Because I don't think Red Hood was a thing when they were making the show.

Red X wasn't anybody because they never set anybody beyond Dick up to be him.

The only characters it'd make sense for it to be are Grant Wilson or Jason Todd, but neither of them are present in the series whatsoever--beyond a gag on a whiteboard where Beast Boy is trying to guess Red X's identity later on.