THE FLASH returns this week

>Inb4 "I didn't even know it was gone".

They released a new promo and synopses for the first three episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=hLipl37L7_E

8x06: Impulsive Excessive Disorder
>After returning home from a visit for their parent, Impulse (guest star Jordan Fisher) and XS (guest star Jessica Parker Kennedy) quickly realize that things are not exactly as they left them. The duo race to repair any fissures in the timeline and restore everything back to the way it is supposed to be.

8x07: Lockdown
>Goldface (guest star Damion Poitier) invades the CCPD, and Barry (Grant Gustin) and Kramer (guest star Carmen Moore) must trust and rely on each other if they are going to make it out safely.

8x08: The Fire Next Time
>Barry (Grant Gustin) trusts his instincts during a murder investigation, believing that the suspect, Jaco Birch (guest star Max Adler), is innocent despite the overwhelming evidence against him.

Attached: The Flash.png (1080x1350, 2.18M)

Gone? I thought these shows had all ended years ago. Did you know they're still making new Family Guy?

>No Iris in any of these synopses

Dare I dream?

>XS and Goldface are back

Neat

I haven't watched this since his daughter came back in time, can someone explain what's happened since then? I saw people shitting on the lightsaber battles.

Does this show actually get an audience? I know the rest of the DC CW shows get cancellation numbers but still get kept to get sjw twatter points.

too many niggers for my tastes.

it all comes crashing down soon

Attached: 1644613530613.png (712x776, 119.35K)

I mean, Gustin has always said he'd tap out if they ever made it to 10 seasons.

>Does this show actually get an audience?

Mostly on Netflix and from international markets, but yes. Normies have only now started to turn on it.

Who the fuck is even left on this show anymore? Last I heard, Candace was about to bow out.

I stopped watching when they got rid of Ralph and it became apparent the annoying black guy wasn’t going away. Is this show ending any time soon? Why is it still on? Did the annoying black science man leave yet?

>Candace was about to bow out.

We would be so lucky.

nvm got my answers

I can't stand Impulse's actor.

Let it die.

>Thawne was manipulating Barry's daughter all along as part of a keikaku to escape from prison in the future.
>When Barry defeated him, his daughter got erased from his existence.
>Barry then 90's TV Flash and was later told by the Monitor that he would die in Crisis.
>90's Flash sacrificed himself in Barry's place and the Superfriends were able to stop Crisis and merge all their separate universes on Earth-Prime.
>Elongated-Man's actor got cancelled so he left to have globethrotting spy adventures with Sue and was replaced by Allegra, a spicy latina with ultraviolet powers.
>Cisco left to work for A.R.G.U.S. and was replaced by Chunk as the team's resident science man comic relief.
>Caitlin and Frost got split into two separate beings and now regard each other as sisters.
>Joe became captain, but then quit the police because Meta Lives Matter and was replaced by Kramer, who was a bitch but has since mellowed out.
>Joe's wife Cecile kept her telepathic powers and has better chemistry with Barry than his actual wife.
>Wally has permanently moved to Tibet and hasn't been seen in a while.
>The Council of Wells was wiped out and the only surviving Wells is the OG Wells that Thawne killed who now has time powers and lives in the timestream.
>Barry accidentally created three other forces to go along with the Speed Force: The Strong Force, the Still Force and the Sage Force.
>They all have adult human avatars who regard Barry and Iris as their parents and pop up occasionally to advance the plot.
>Jay Garrick also lives on Earth-Prime now and also pops up whenever the episode needs some extra based.
>Somehow Thawne has returned several times, as a Nazi, as a ghost, and the last time he did it he permanently lost his speed and got locked up by A.R.G.U.S.
>Yes, Barry can create speed swords now and he and Thawne fought Godspeed with them.

Attached: Duel of Fates.jpg (1280x720, 60.58K)

Wow, that's a lot. Thanks user. It makes sense Cisco left, I can't imagine trying out for a show like this in 2014 and thinking it would still be on the air nearly a decade later. Also, did they not know that Allegra is the name of a medicine? Because that's all I think of when I hear it.

I didn't even know it was still on air

I quit the ce verse after crisis/arrow ended

Also, Nora was eventually "reborn" in the future alongside a brother, Bart, and they keep travelling back in time because fucking the timeline is in the Allens blood.

Attached: Tornado Twins.png (912x720, 618.29K)