MB

Is this fair?

Attached: moviebob opinion.jpg (800x800, 238.07K)

no, they're both 5/10

garbage bait score. Eternals 3/10 No way home 8.5/10

What's a solid 10 than?

Homecoming

Explain

7/10 for eternals
5/10 for no way homie

2/10 Eternals
10/10 No Way Home

People watch MovieBob still?

way too high for No Way Home. That was a 3/10 at best.

>popular thing bad

NWH managed to have great pacing for a bland, but heroic, story. Eternals had a very shit pacing for a mediocre story.
NWH: 7/10, needed there to be less dialogue, more intriguing action
Eternals: 3/10

Eternals was genuinely just a bad fucking movie. I don't give a shit about it being woke, it's just a mess of a film that wasted its cast.

Both are mindless popcorn flicks, but Eternals is also boring as fuck. NWH - 5/10, Eternals - 3/10.

You just have a shit taste or underage.

yes in this case. MCU has been garbage since Infinity War

>popular thing good

NWH is 5/10 for someone with a brain
Eternals is 4/10

>popular thing bad

>it makes me laugh
>it show some old menu favorite shoehorned at the end
is that what you call "popular good"?

>it's bad because it's funny
>it's bad because "incomprehensible seething about food"
Put the burgers down and think before you type next time

Here's my list

Attached: 1646543489895.png (946x2596, 3.5M)

Eternals is a 6 because despite a lot of messy elements, it was an interesting story with different stuff from the usual for Marvel crap. NWH is indeed a 7 at it’s absolute best.

Movie blob is a faggot who gets triggered by white people existing.

I’ll give you points for putting Bh6 that high up but take a few for having IW/Endgame and GOTG2 there as well

>cgi fest , looks like ps3 at times
>open a portal , LOOK ITS HIM TIME TO CLAP!!
>look we need some other spiderman because ours is shit and can't carry his own story
>We are so creative bankrupt that we need the multiverse so we put other properties that generate nostalgia!!
>we killed May , aren't we cool? look your favorite villain did something because he is CRUAZZYYYY!!
This garbage is how disney works , they are doing the same with star wars
The fact they got the perfect build up to get Scorpion with the FFH post scene pisses me to no end.

Attached: kcgfnxyw8y661[1].jpg (1024x690, 85.47K)

No way home is ok, but still nothing special. Eternals is absolute shit and waste of time.

Lmao keep seething. It's the best movie ever, or at least top 3. Go watch your Citizen Kane or whatever.

Only thing I agree with is the first point everything else is just brainlet gibberish