CHING

CHING
CHONG
PING
PONG

Attached: ching ling.jpg (353x781, 35.54K)

Yang is a treasure and it makes me sad that there is a nonzero number of people that don't read because racism

Him and Vendetti are literally the only two writers currently at DC that I trust with the Superman franchise

>because racism
lol fuck off.

Seethe at the truth

He's mid.

I will admit this only if we can also admit that Kenan Superman was him punching above his weight class and producing great work

I swear they go out of their way sometimes to do find these artists

Attached: Capture.png (183x296, 120.15K)

I met Yang once. Super nice guy who was into what he did. Even though he's Chinese I still like him.

Mellow out, Fork.

What an utterly shite post.

Yang is literally one of the foremost reasons they ditched “and the American way.” They even included his piece of shit cartoon in the 80 years of action comics hardcover.

Loved his Batman/Superman but I don’t trust him as far as I can throw him. Vendetti’s head gets stuck in his own ass sometimes too but I imagine he’s give a boring run which what I’d prefer.

Above all jon needs to be de-aged and any writer willing to do that has my support.

Haha, a racist.

They probably bonded of their love of doctor who desu

Jon needs to be retconned out of existence.

This website is probably the worst place to pretend it's not a thing. You've already been betrayed by OP and another user in this very thread.

Why samefag?

Lmao. Made me chuckle, not gonna lie

>Chang
>Cheng
What's the difference in pronunciation?

>He's so talented, I REALLY enjoy his work. More people should give his stuff a chance, even if on the surface it doesn't look very good.

Attached: banana-picture-id120492078.jpg (478x359, 20.99K)