Goes from being one of the happiest and wealthiest spider-men to being utterly alone with nothing

>Goes from being one of the happiest and wealthiest spider-men to being utterly alone with nothing.
Did the MCU go too far? Seems like the Ironboy meme really got to them.

Attached: nwhpeter.png (731x694, 646.71K)

>wealthiest
he lived in a 2 room flat with his auntie?

>Did the MCU go too far?
No he should have died so I don't need to see his punchable face anymore

Tony Stark was basically his father and left an inheritance to him

he ended where he should have started

hmm im sure he only left the glasses to him and made sure happy was in controll of the jet

This. The other Spider-men started from the bottom. Iron Boy had everything handed to him by Tony, even his costume.

>Tony Stark was basically his father
>and left an inheritance to him
>wealthiest spider-men

Stop reading Iron Manlet fapfic on AO3

he literally got a whole satellite weapon system from stark

yes he got a fucking programme EDITH, he trusted him with itr because he knew he wouldnt use it for wealth or bad shit because hes an honest young timid guy
just because he had millions worth of tech at his hands does not make him wealthy

This. Peter didn't sell or make anything to sell with the shit he got from Tony. The only thing Tony ever gave him was the suit and tech to make more. People act like he took away all of his and May's indepedence and put them in a penthouse.

This was the plan from the start retard

>undoes everything from the shitty previous two movies
>planned
lmao

Doesn’t seem like it

>Seems like the Ironboy meme really got to them
They literally made fun of people who used that meme in the fucking movie, is this thread a false flag?

>Did the MCU go too far
Yes and it was kino. Suffering makes every Spider-Man story better. I almost came when I saw his shitty rundown flat and his home made suit.

Attached: 1624352620134.jpg (1080x1350, 303.69K)

>capeshitters when character development
It's ok mousecucks I know this is new to you but these things happen in real movies. If you want Spider-Man comic recs just let us know

The last two movies were building towards this, how would he lose everything if they didn't show him with anything?

Why is the Spiderman fandom full of sadistic psychos?

>Tony Stark was basically his father
Tony definitely saw Peter as a son but Peter never saw him as a father figure

absolutely was not. they were making these movies up as they go.

Spider-Man suffering is part of his character, if you show a Spider-Man who never suffers his optimism means nothing and comes off as obnoxious

Certainly not since Civil War.
If anything since the production of Homecoming.

They always said it would start happier and get darker and more serious as he gets older. It's clear they were setting him up for a big fall

Spider-Man most deeply appeals to the Peter Parkers of the world, i.e. nerdy wallflowers with little to no friends. Of course you can't ever become Spider-Man in real life, so the closest thing these people can do is wish for masochistic suffering and responsibilities LIKE Spider-Man

Or maybe it's just entertaining?

Attached: The-one-thing-they-love-more-than-a-hero-is-to-see-a-hero-fail.jpg (720x405, 81.78K)