Any Forums in the marvel universe

Attached: 8131093-dailybuglebuilding(1).png (1280x720, 1.26M)

Do you people wanna discuss the implications of Any Forums being on the marvel universe?

Attached: 501405-invisible_woman_steve_mcniven05_super.jpg (600x545, 49.42K)

I am a firm supporter of Krakoa, and mutants having their own nation isn't a bad thing. Suck it Mutant Haters.

Transhuman abominations

Attached: shiva7.jpg (314x395, 41.7K)

>t. someone who probably thinks Jonah Jameson is right wing
go back

Alright, I think she's gone. Anons, Jean Grey is holding me hostage to spread pro-mutant propaganda, please, send help. I'm afraid.

I TOLD YOU FAGS SPIDEY WAS BLACK!

I think muties are the future of humanity. If they aren't why are they so sexy bros?

Attached: m7hpsmgphvm71.jpg (960x768, 109.62K)

We get it user

Attached: pvp20090330.gif (850x293, 101.71K)

user I think there are two spider-men. The one with the black suit is black it's why he only swings around Harlem.

>muh wigger spiderman

Why would a white person hide his face to dodge the police user?

Attached: Question_Renee_Montoya.jpg (177x265, 11.64K)

user the red and blue Spider-man is white we've seen his costume ripped.

Attached: marvel-s-spider-man-fan-casting-poster-41967-large.jpg (588x828, 182.78K)

Go back to your universe, Montoya.

No sir he said himself in the JJ trial, he said he was black and that's why Jameson hated him, under oath none the less.

Your fancy cosplayers won't save you, and don't start telling me everyone knew who he was but some demon made us all forget or something

theirs multiple Spiderman's we actually know about
imagine how many we don't

>some demon made us all forget or something
I mean, Ghost Rider and Doctor Strange have to deal with those fuckers on a regular basis, so . . .

That was a joke spider-man is white.

Attached: dYvGxxe2Gj4Edi7s-l2D0fSg7xOYa2tAhFmDIlRIcC4.jpg (648x1023, 159.61K)

There's been at least 10 of them. I think spider-man is an improved version of the super-soldier serum. Expect to see them in Ukraine soon.

Now there’s three. New guy seems to be hanging with that new Beyond company. I swear there’s another Spider-Man every couple of months

user who is doctor strange? And Ghost rider's a myth.

>who is doctor strange?
Some magic guy like Mysterio, but actually pretty chill. My nephew got a visit from him when he was having nightmares. Dude mentioned actually working with Ghost Rider take down a demon he called Shuma-Gargantos or something.

Why do we let Magic users roam the streets? They're even more dangerous than telepaths Remember when scarlet witch made muties rule?

user, at this point. I just want the world, or the universe to end. Magic users screwing the universe, Scientists tampering with dimensions timeline, and Alien threats coming to earth every 5 years.

I literally want to become a Supervillain just to end everything.

>Daily Bugle constantly posts news about Spider-Man
>Photos are always high quality, almost as if Spidey himself was taking them
>Studios proved people are more willing to buy & read news about superheroes
What am I trying to say? Simple:
Spider-Man was created by the Daily Bugle.

>Remember when scarlet witch made muties rule?
watch out, lads, we have a schizo here.

I heard those black individuals like jokes, and crime

Woah, that is the most schizo thing I've read today. Are you sure you aren't a mutant? because you're a special person user just for that.