So what happened to him?

So what happened to him?

Attached: 1640703700839.jpg (783x391, 22.33K)

he died of old age

They didn't give him kids

they forgot about him, or they didnt wanna show the almost incest between lynn and tenzing

He was the forgetable character, no element means you have nothing to teach

he got cucked, hooked up with toph and had suyin before he died.

in theory senna is the daughter of sokka and korra would be his granddaughter, I doubt they will give the position of chief of the tribe to any foreigner from another tribe.

and it would be funny to think that his friend reincarnated as his granddaughter.

Attached: 1636308013140.jpg (800x1277, 842.23K)

He became white somehow

How come LoK didn't reveal much information about what happened to most of the Gaang members?

Not really he looks exactly like his dad.

Attached: 1e928f9bf5332b26c8962fb54168f6ba.jpg (221x267, 10.04K)

I thought that the other daughter was theorized to be sokkas, not lynn

Dunno, Don't I hate this character so much. He reminds me of myself:
>Weak
>Skinny
>Dark-skinned
>comic relief
>Ugly

Got i hate looking at his face, I'm glad he's dead by the time of korra.

The character designs in korra definitely looked whiter in terms of facial features than the last airbender where most the characters had very asian mongoloid features, except the fire nation hapas.

Cucked to death

Attached: FLAMEO HOTMAN.png (1572x750, 608.21K)

Chill out, industryfag.

>So what happened to him?
He became the SWT delegate on the Republic City council, and then after that became chieftain of the Southern Water Tribe (probably when his father passed away), and then stayed in that position until he died without siring an issue to the position. Hence why the SWT declared for Unalaq's leadership as chieftain of the northern and southern tribes.

>I doubt they will give the position of chief of the tribe to any foreigner from another tribe.
Tonraq wasn't just any foreigner though. He was the brother to the chieftain of the Northern Water Tribe (whom until the whole spirit portal business they had recognized as their ruler since the death of Sokka), became the SWT resistance's leader against Unalaq because of the spirit portals AND is the father of the Avatar. If there was anyone to name the new chieftain of the SWT, Tonraq was the obvious choice.

so they could keep selling comics that explain what happened to the gaang

red lotus killed him when they tried to kidnap korra

had a daughter with Toph and died

This, Sokka died at childbirth.

>Sokka died with no heirs
I always knew that Suki bitch was useless.

He became Batman.