Do you prefer Bruce and Dick as father and son or brothers?

Do you prefer Bruce and Dick as father and son or brothers?

Attached: big brother.jpg (371x780, 98.73K)

As lovers

By the Bronze Age there was a 10 year difference, Bruce was 29, Dick was 19

As lawyer and monkey

with Dick: loving father (the original son)

with Jason: loving and regretful father (the one son he failed)

with Tim and Babs: more like a mentor (they both already have a dad)

with Damian: father who's trying his best (also the only one who's actually his son)

with Batwoman: cousins

with Cass: just a mentor

Lucius Fox's nephew, Signal, that black Batman guy, Steph, and any version of Azrael: whatever they're all shitty characters so fuck them all

Devin please.

I like to think that while Bruce loves Dick as family, he respects his decision to leave and make it own his own and considers him more like a colleague and an equal now.

Father. I blame BTAS.

Attached: 1645846242175 (1).jpg (435x604, 39.65K)

Attached: 1645774588294 (2).jpg (510x696, 43.96K)

>As lovers

Attached: i-can-tell-his-heart-isnt-in-it.jpg (362x326, 48.95K)

Both. Orphans with a big enough age gap where the eldest takes over the parents' role for the youngest's sake. But where the age gap isn't actually big enough for the youngest to see his elder as a parent.
> elder sibling has to take care of youngest sibling

Bruce having a father/son dynamic doesn't make sense until Jason. Though, Bruce probably isn't ready for that until Tim come along.

>leave
LOL no
Bruce said to Dick get the fuck out, you don't live here anymore

So Dick was homeless living on street without family, so he went to only person he thinks will help me Superman

After that he lived with Superman at farm and Nightwing was created there

Go away Dixon, your retelling was shit.

>Steph, and any version of Azrael: whatever they're all shitty characters so fuck them all
>But batwoman isn't?

I'm watching Son of Batman and holy shit Damien is annoying.

This

Also something that any adaptation or reboot should understand is that being part of the family proper is important. For someone like Cass or Steph who are seen of as distant protégés that show promise, being invited to the cave and learning who Batman is and why he fights should be an important occasion. Ironically Assbar understood this more than Snyder did with all his OCs

lol Tim is just as much his son as the other Robins, he’s also the only one who changed his last name to Wayne for some reason. Jack was negligent when he was alive and Robin will always be a son stand in role.

I think that post infinite crisis at least he should be seen as part of the family proper but the name change was retarded.

Partners.

Brothers-in-arms. Dick should've have daddy issues. Fuck Devin Grayson for throwing a hissy-fit over Jason being adopted and opening the floodgates for Bruce adopting everyone. Dick had a healthy relationship with his parents and Bruce wasn't looking to replace them.

Jason should've been Bruce's only adopted son. its more poignant that way. Tim at 16 was too old, and Cass at 20 was too old.