They really just made Batman into handsome rich Rorschach in this movie

They really just made Batman into handsome rich Rorschach in this movie

He even does the journal narration and acts like an autist when in disguise without his mask

Attached: B3071F50-1213-4725-A0D5-3FA6786CCFD4.jpg (1200x600, 43.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWJrqtxvRLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He doesn't kill anyone

He lets the kid being forced into a gang initiation get away

He prevents Catwoman from killing

He suspends all the Riddler terrorists from ropes instead of killing them

He helps EMS rescue flood victims

Seriously, all the "this Batman is UNHINGED" stuff turned out to be a meme. He's much saner than BvS or Keaton Batman. About the same level in the suit as Bale Batman, except even Bale Batman's no-kill rule wasn't strict, and was more of a "no sadistic vengeful execution" rule.

The only thing that makes this Batman "crazier" than previous versions is that he doesn't care about keeping up appearances as Bruce Wayne.

That Rorschach journal narration ripoff was really annoying. Glad I'm not the only one that thought it was stupid. Entire movie was ok but it really just felt like ripping off a bunch of comics, all these comic movies just feel like that desu.

>he is PG Rorschach so it's different

They didn't just rip off some comics, they ripped off entire movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=uWJrqtxvRLQ

>Batman is PG Rorschach and I don't like that
Ok

he looks better as nightwing than batman, too young

>and I don't like that
never said I didn't like it

They made him Jewish so he isn't like other rich white guys.

Then why are you bitching just for the sake of bitching

This. The only thing unhinged about this Batman was his obsession with the mission, sacrificing everything else in his life just to be Batman all the time. It's a classic aspect of the early years of the character that he eventually learns to deal with.

The narration is a big element of hardboiled/noir fiction, and this being basically a neo-noir thriller made it extremely fitting. I really dug it, added tons to the atmosphere of the film.

He's nothing like Rorschach though.

And it worked

>They made him Rorschach, but different...so he's different
How retarded are the people on this board? God damn.

I thought he was like Superman, but nothing like Superman. Also just like the Joker but nothing like the Joker.

The narration was also a major part of Batman Year One which the movie is heavily influenced by, and was in turn based on those same bits of noir fiction. I swear to god there's some random dipshit user who read Watchmen recently and has to compare everything to it.

Attached: Everyone is Rorschach in purgatory.jpg (640x398, 46.36K)

And make dozens of threads about it

>handsome

Attached: 2014-07-31_22-51-05.png (670x409, 697.96K)

Why didn't they just make him Batman?

Batman has had some sort of written aspect about him since before watchmen was ever pitched you fucking retard

Question movie when