Dumb bitch

Dumb bitch.

Attached: joy.png (411x434, 315.17K)

this is old now isn't it?
Why can't humanity just ban together and stop time already.

Joy needs cock

Imagine the happy sex.

Regardless of how you feel about the film, we can all agree that broccoli should never ever be used as a pizza topping.

truth

I feel out of any of the emotion combos sadness and joy at the helm would be the most mind-blowing. Maybe not the viceral feelings of anger and disgust or fear but it would be so comfy

Sometimes celebrity casting for the voice actors backfires (*cough* Madagascar, Ice Age, Shark Tale, etc, I'm looking at you) but in this case the voice actors all did a kickass job with their characters.

It was a fairly inspired idea to make toxic positivity the antagonist of the movie and mirror it with depression. Part of why I like the movie so much.

Madagascar and Ice Age are kino

Glad you like them but I don't. The best part of Madagascar for me are the penguins (none of which are voiced by the expensive celebrities), and I wouldn't willingly sit through Ice Age again since I saw it upon release.

Maybe just a different take but I see the film as being a lesson that sometimes events happen in life where sadness is not only unavoidable but entirely healthy.

Based Madagascar fan user.

Richard Kind especially did great voice work. Bing Bong's demise always makes me cry.

What happens in the Inside Out-verse when someone dies?

Attached: inevitable.png (1020x759, 468.86K)

Split decision. Agree about the no broccoli policy but 'Hawaiian' pizza (ham and pineapple) can be good if done properly. Requires a very different kind of pizza sauce. But no pizza sauce can hope to make broccoli pizza palatable.

Attached: IO-pizza-anger.gif (500x210, 1.64M)

Ica Age had great VA casting for the latam localization, part of why it did well here.

Celebrity voice casts can be great when the actor is chosen because they fit a specific type. All the emotions are voice by actors who excel at playing those sorts of character roles, in such a way it almost feels as if the role was written with them in mind. By contrast something like Secret Life of Pets made no effort to do anything but stuff the cast with names. The main dog was voiced by Louis CK in the first film then replaced by Patton Oswalt for the sequel. Those two dudes sound nothing alike but it’s clear the dogs character was so generic it didn’t matter to Illumination at all, they just needed any old comedian for the part.

This.
Sometimes the only healthy response is sadness.

She never fucking apologized to Sadness

No it really doesn't. You know what you get when you put pineapple in tomato sauce? You get fucking salsa.

I liked the foreshadowing of Joy having blue hair.

What kind of sexual fetishes would Disgust be hiding from the others?