Attached: suf.jpg (1600x1200, 127.11K)

>erase steven and the rest of the cast except lapis as if they never existed
>retcon the entire plot as lapis' space adventures
>add more drama and more action elements without woke lgbt bullshit

Well for one thing i never watch it.

>woke lgbt bullshit
That’s literally 90% of this show

Lapis sucks

Bring some people on the crew who were big fans of Ren and Stimpy besides Rebecca sugar. Preferably earlier than that mess though

never update CG clothes and make pearl smash that pink punk.

she bliss but the rebecca sugar made her a bitch

Fixing Future would first require going back and re-writing the entire show.

- Humanity in general would have to be way less retarded, they can't stay insipid and unrealistic
- Government presence would have exist (Military, FBI, CPS), with explanations on how the Gems dealt with them
- Steven would have to be way less genial, optimistic, and forgiving with earlier "Pink power makes you a temperamental sperg" moments (apparently Rebeca says he was never forgiving, I don't know what fucking show she was watching)

When did he say he forgave anyone

Make it about Peridot's journey to become the fattest gem in existence

Don't seemingly take away everything from Steven to make him hit literal rock bottom.

Dump all the steven focus, dump the PTSD shit, dump making steven some pretentious cunt who thinks hes too good for all the endearing stuff that he liked as a kid, and make it all gem focus and gem empire backstory

Attached: E76E9B75-BA3A-4AB8-A49D-B717A965639F.jpg (750x727, 45.58K)

Steven fucks Spinel

>mutt hands typed this post

If you only get one chance at a "spinoff" series, scrap Future entirely. Lars of the Stars series instead.

Get rid of the weird fucking centipede fusion though.

>I am my own monster is extended into a 2-part special
>Steven destroys beach city shortly after becoming Pink Godzilla Steven
>many townies die, which catches the attention of the US military
>they attempt to fight off Steven but end up losing
>the military and the Gems collaborate on finding a way to stop Pink Godzilla Steven
>The diamonds propose that Greg carries the Gem Destroyer, a weapon that exists to destroy a corrupted diamond along with the person or gem that uses it
>Greg is teleported to Steven, carrying the device in hand
>Greg attempts to stop Steven with the power of love and crying, Steven screams erratically
>it's clear that Steven is no longer there, Steven's mind has been irreversibly scrambled by the transformation into Pink Godzilla Steven
>Greg activates the device, vaporizing them both in an instant, along with Beach City
>Cue somber instrumental of the Cookie Cat song for the credits scene

Attached: MV5BYmZlODdmZDEtZTc3ZS00ZmJjLTliOTMtNTEzMzA2YWIyYTEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA4MjM3NjE1._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x563, 48.65K)

make pearl say fuck

>dump making steven some pretentious cunt who thinks hes too good for all the endearing stuff that he liked as a kid, a
>t. Manchild

>hurr im too good for funny meals or cheeseburger backpack i lile to sniff my own farts from how mature and superior i think i am for being a cuck to societys rigged definitions of normality durr
Eat shit normalfag enabler

Steven honestly shouldn’t be having a hamburger backpack
It’s why Chadven is best Steven, most mature

I don't know about fixing it but could have been better if Steven was as he use to be in the original series and if there were a lot more antagonist remnants of the Gem empire.