Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: 001bf7f9.jpg (986x1522, 343.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NV2Jk4cF-3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, not really.

Yes, yes really.

Is he footplaying her?

Damn these fetish artist

Unironically, one of the greatest comics ever written.

Omaha was pretty great, but I accept that it's not for everyone.

It's old yiff material. So old that It's before nobody was saying furry yet, only "funny animal".

Attached: reed.jpg (582x800, 108.13K)

Wasn't this comic involved with a comic shop owner being sent to jail on obscenity charges?

Is there a hardcover collection?

What was the last comic to get slapped with Obscenity charges? Boiled Angel ?

Yeah, and consequently it was one of the reasons for the creation of the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund

I hope they release the collected volumes again sometime, right now most of the books are over 50$ each

Fantagraphics is not the best about keeping things in print, and adult funny animal comics are a niche of a niche. It might be a few years, but you could always email them and see. I've got the trades myself, but I would be interested to hear their answer.

I think they tried with some manga back around 2000 or so, I can't remember which one. Since then, I don't recall ever hearing anything like that.

Dump them so we may judge it.

Yes it was kino. It was anything you want to call it. Good, bad, indifferent, tasty, cape, windex, wavelength, all of it.

I should probably find my copies, just to reread the part with the rich people's club going nuts. Hell, comparing Omaha to current hentai would be more than enough to prove Reed and Waller right about how Omaha wasn't obscene.

>read chapter 1
>Dykesh*t

Kys

Obscenity is a stupid concept anyway, where private matters are concerned.

Absolutely.

youtu.be/NV2Jk4cF-3A

You got yours, right?
It's on the shelf right now, right?

Attached: 1646565950881.jpg (995x1544, 554.92K)