So that's what happened to Infinity Train

So that's what happened to Infinity Train

Attached: 3274872317401.png (1178x1208, 392.95K)

>Infinity Train technically didn't even get an entire season
pain

Attached: 1626391828279.jpg (1050x592, 120.69K)

>Literally got 40 fucking episodes
>Had multiple times to actually conclude the series properly
>Kept expanding bullshit with book 4 to try to force more episodes
>"Noooo the show got screwed over because it didn't have 300 episodes"
Infinity Fags are the absolute worst

More like "Finite Train"

Attached: y917403576293871856317.png (343x341, 157.32K)

I don't feel any sympathy at all.
Demanding eight seasons to tell your story is pretty fucking ballsy and guess they just weren't able to do the numbers for such an investment.

Attached: i will break your neck carlos.png (281x200, 74.3K)

While it is a shame what happened to infinity train, it probably wouldn't have happened if the script were a little more flexible. I get the feeling that the way books were structured never saw eye to eye with the people upstairs funding it. But what do I know this is all baseless conjecture

Why do these people believe they're entitled to get multiple seasons?

I love Infinity Train but fucking hate the creators, I hope Warner lets them never touch the show again and gets a more suitable crew to work on it

It's reasonable to ask for enough time to tell a full story.

It was supposed to be on HBO Max but because of trump that didn't happen and the show got the shaft.

lol
lmao
owen dennis deserves it

i feel like there lying they had 40 episodes, there is no way they didn't get renewed at least once

What? What does this mean in non-legalese?

What constitutes a full story? How many episodes do you need? 40 episodes is more than enough to tell a full story.

Okay, that's extremely fucking shitty.

So this somehow means artists get paid less for one season with 20 episodes, than 2 seasons with 10 episodes each??
That sounds moronic...

Infinity train was running on borrowed time.
>Ensemble show so no main character, thus hard to merchandise and advertise
>Yet another story driven comedy, which requires watching episodes in order
>Deep and dark themes because it's written for 20 something year olds
I like infinity train as a concept, but I think it wouldn't be sustainable in long term.

It's so funny and sad that westerns audiences think that "story driven which requires watching episodes in order" and "deep themes" are things that will kill a show and make it not sustainable long term. Your industry is a real joke.

>We can pay people less? Lets do it.
corporations gonna corpor-ate

Guess I'll die

Attached: Owen_Dennis.png (1000x982, 1.45M)

What they're demanding is the proper payment for the effort poured in...if they're doing several seasons' worth of work but are being fed the 1A, 1B bullshit to get paid less, their indignation is entirely understandable