Imagine a supervillain that just wanted to commit rape. Essentially...

Imagine a supervillain that just wanted to commit rape. Essentially, He was a perfect citizen but he constantly fantasized about raping all the superheroine's like wonder woman and power girl and that was basically his gimmick. And then actually would succeed in raping them but because superheroes can't kill he'd be able to just keep busting out of prison and raping them all over again.

Attached: Quagmire-CPR.jpg (740x370, 25.47K)

>implying he wouldn't get an ass full of superman cock and a mouth full of batman cock if he did that

Attached: 815fe31ff1102e5774ebdb345109ffba.png (300x333, 140.81K)

Realistically speaking. What would they do? I mean joker straight up commits genocide all the time, and gets thrown into arkam asylum or gets an non fat assbeating from batman. A superhuman rapist could literally just keep relentlessly scheming to rape the superheroines and get away with it constantly. Batman and superman are going to castrate, just try to throw him in jail which barely works for even street level heroes.

Dr light?

it's fucking bizarre how hard they've tried to "redeem quagmire" from being a rapist to just being a swinger.

No, He's not exclusively a rapist. I'm not referring to a supervillain that's raped someone but one that exclusively seeks to commit rape and his entire evil mission revolves around raping people, nothing else. Pure high octane coombraining that makes him design costumes, develop schemes, and invest millions of dollars into gadgets so he can rape.

>Batman and superman are going to castrate
If that doesn’t stop Rapeman batman encourages the heroines close to him to wear more conservative/protective attire/disguise themselves as men, generally make themselves less appealing or ask them to hang the cape all together. Superman would probably encourage males to act as chaperones for the females or some shit

i looooove rape!

No, they'd just throw super-rapist in the phantom zone or make him mentally unable to rape with mental blocks by manhunter or magic.

So if he has to go that big to achieve his rape goals, he must not be looking to rape just anybody.
Does he target superheroes?

Attached: 1611342640750.jpg (1319x1120, 207.73K)

I got your villain right here, a random shoop I did some time ago.

Attached: dolphinigs.jpg (500x518, 41.54K)

Honestly, I could see some hardcore virtue signaling from other villains taking place after they witnessing wonder woman and zatanna getting spitroasted on national television. You'd have Joker organizing a meeting with all the DC villains, telling the group that rapeman has gone to far and can't even be called a villain, but a monster and they'd all hunt him down, kill him, and make him disappear. Then it'd cut to wonder woman and zatanna crying on the couch, eating ice cream, and hugging each other and suddenly a letter would slide under their door with joker's insignia. And in the letter it would have a picture of the rapist severed head. It'd be really heartwarming.

Hell, Then the next time joker fought batman, he'd be like "Is wonder woman alright? I hope she's doing well. Please let her know the joker will always be there for her if anymore freaks like rapeman show up".

Attached: Joker-realizes-Red-Skull-is-a-Nazi-cropped-1.jpg (450x225, 33.71K)

And then Rapeman is miraculously revived via magic/science bullshit because someone needed all of the heroes and villains distracted with hunting him down

Yes, First it would start out as a string of serial rapes. The villain would get bored and suddenly set his eyes on greater heights. He'd notice how hot and majestic all the superheroines are and just set out to stuff them at whatever the cost. And not just superheroins but supervillanesses, No woman in the DC pantheon would be safe from him.

Martian Manhunter tries to use his psychic powers to stop this man from raping.
>Ahh no! I've been defeated, his mind is too strong.

Name one fucking time in recent years that MM was able to achieve a noteworthy victory using his mental powers.

The DIddler!

wouldn't that make the heroes just as bad as the villain, though?

Attached: 1541152685489.jpg (294x273, 48.3K)

that sounds more like the sort of thing slightly more morally dubious superheroes would do, which morally pure characters like Superman & Batman would oppose

well, a lot of supervillains started out by giving themselves fancy names, and using fancy outfits and gadgets while just trying to rob banks, so I can see a super-rapist following a similar trend.

I think in the silver-age, he'd just be an outlandish rapist who puts too much effort into performing rape in outlandish ways. When they reach the dark age, they'd start coming up with deep, complex reasons like childhood trauma for why he rapes like that

Attached: mario wonder.png (216x201, 42.45K)

Imagine a superhero who just wanted to commit rape

Attached: Captainhero.png (218x480, 26.78K)

He may call himself Hero, but he is a villain

already done

Attached: the_maxx___mr_gone_by_z_control_d828asb-fullview.jpg (1024x1366, 278.06K)

Assuming they had add this character, he would never succeed at raping female superheroes the same way villains never succeed at killing them. He could have a female superhero captured and prepare to rape her on the rape stage in front of all his henchmen the next day but she would escape in time and he would be defeated. Dirty secret is that being raped would devalue them, females raping male superheroes is more common because on a primal level we don't see the male as having lost anything.