She's baaaaa-aaaaack

She's baaaaa-aaaaack.

Attached: venus.png (343x400, 123.2K)

I can’t wait…Venus was honestly mis-hated for no good reason when everything else about Next Mutation was worse than having a “female turtle”

Venus was the best written thing of the entire show.

Venus was hated because it was the series running out of ideas and doing the same lazy Hollywood tactic of adding in a new character to the main cast hoping that would be enough to keep viewers.

At least they didn't give the turtles a collective nephew ala Scrappy Doo.

Don't hate Venus, but what I do hate are shitty Leftist writers that make female characters shit. And there's many of those so expect more shit.

I thought she was against the rules?

Peter Laird was the only thing holding her back…and he sold all of the rights of to the franchise to Viacom/Nickelodeon in 2009.

Still doesn’t excuse the singling out of Venus herself for all the hatred when other shit was worse (Making the four Turtles not brothers, horrible shredder, cartoony villains and goofball antics. etc)

Are you seriously implying Venus is the worst this franchise has seen? Ha! I can think of many things that have gone wrong. For example the first cartoon is unwatchable shit. Soulless to commercial with no merit. Ben 10's first cartoon is a toy commercial and it's superior to watch. Pure fluke that the first cartoon ever became a thing. Such a trash cartoon would never survive not even against toyetic trash like Paw Patrol. I think even shit like Ladybug is better than the first Ninja Turtles cartoon.

And that's not even talking about Seth Rogen TMNT and how Laird had terrible ideas himself. TMNT is and forever will be a playground for random people to do their take on what they feel Ninja Turtles even is.

venus was scrappy doo though

Nah, no where as awful

No, I was just saying that Laird was the one who for the longest time put a ban on Venus ever returning.

Fuck Peter Laird…I hope the news of her finally coming back makes him throw a big baby tantrum

Is that her heart exposed?

Fuck laird ass

He got his money, he should fuck off now

This version is like Frankenstein’s monster, the idea seems interesting and I’m hopeful she’s better than jennika the woke lesbian turtle

This franchise has gone to shit since Laird abandoned it. Enjoy your weed smoking turtles in Rogan's movie.

Ok.

Bonesteelbros it's fucking time

Attached: 394A92D2-6AB5-45F5-A357-8F7982167CF4.jpg (500x375, 25.11K)

Answer me!

Wait isn't the lizard chick the new Venus?

Right I had them mixed up. So what's the deal with Venus's shell?

Probably, she's supposed to be a frankenstein's monster kind of thing, made up of a patchwork of body parts and cybernetics.

Really? Odd

Reminds me of that youtube vid I once saw of a guy with a pet turtle with an exposed heart

That's what I first thought

This new adaptation of Venus is a reanimated corpse fueled by the god Dragon's magical scale. She is constructed by body parts of others including dead characters like the Dragon and the scale itself is her spark of life. It's also how she does magic for this series.

This new Venus is Frankenstein's Creature just like mentally ill shit tranny writing the comic. Difference is Campbell had his dick cut off so he can pretend to be a woman. Hope he kills himself.