Why don't anybody criticize other characters past action? Why can't y'all accept Harley being a better person?

Why don't anybody criticize other characters past action? Why can't y'all accept Harley being a better person?

Attached: 7597b17eef914ec33c83a2d3be7d830d.jpg (470x601, 81.88K)

Attached: obsessive narcisistic psycho clown bitch and crazed serial murderer.png (303x246, 15.06K)

People today are criticized for not being socially acceptably good imagine if you were criminally bad

Joker come get your cum rag. Bitch mouthing off

Pretty much every reformed villain has a bunch of shit that would at least put them in prison for life. But it's comics so it's up to the writer if they want to bring it up or drop it.

Rape?

It's almost certainly one of those autistic lists made by people who take everything at face value.

She was manipulated by the Joker. but you hypocrites are okay if Superman was manipulated into doing evil.

So you don't actually know what issue it's referencing, but wanted to mouth off anyway.

Name five characters that did a turn that this site DOESN'T bitch about not getting comeuppance

Partially because it ruins a lot of the appeal of the character. Harley was better as a side kick to the Joker. Independent Harley who don't need no man is fucking boring, there are a million other independent women who don't need no men in comics, I liked her as a nutjob codependent murderer bitch.
why does every fucking popular character have to be sanitized for the sensibilities of fucking squares?

because there are more of the squares than the plebs

>you left me for dead
Yes. He did nothing wrong because she deserves it.

Some characters just have deeds where it's hard to get past no matter what.

She's a foid so she's not accountable for any of this. They're somewhere between men and children.

Well you tell me what issue it's referencing then and wel'll see if it comes anywhere close to being rape.

Batman Damned? A ghost vision of Harley tried to bueno a dead ghost Batman.

See that's what I'm saying, everything is taken at face value.

She was a retarded white woman who enabled a mass murdering psycho and participated in his crimes. You only shill her because she’s hot. No one defends Waller who is just as big a bitch.

>leaving a psychopath like me for dead makes you a monster
shit dialogue

I dunno if that's what it's referencing but that's the only instance i can think off the top of my head.

she's a pedo. all pedos deserve the electric chair.

hold the fuck up. Don't bring the Wall into this shit

Attached: 1637023546582.jpg (236x347, 19.2K)

being brainwashed and being "manipulated" are not the same thing.

What are the odds that eventually everything will go back to the previous status quo with Harley being a beaten retard for Joker again in a reboot?

Attached: 1478872097758.png (678x519, 578.57K)