What Gwen was paralyzed from the waist down instead of dying?

What Gwen was paralyzed from the waist down instead of dying?
How would this have affected her story and depictions in other Spider-Man media?

Attached: 2F9BD7B4-B1B6-47BD-A7BE-30BC5B905FEC.jpg (626x654, 78.62K)

She would become Peter's Oracle and there would be a bunch of stories where he cucks her and she cucks him with everyone from the Green Goblin to Uncle Ben then the Superior Gwen would do a better job turning everything into the Future Society but then sales would drop and everything would return to status quo.

The previous thread had a really cool idea where Gwen becomes Venom instead of Eddie, using the symbiote to walk again and starts to blame Peter for her condition. She also kind of switched between wanting to kill Spider-Man and wanting to get back together with Peter in an odd unstable way
Honestly I kind of want to know what the original trilogy would be like in the paraplegic Gwenom timeline

>"Dear Peter, I'm writing this not to tell you that its over before I fly off in my new Oscorp Mobility Glider. I needed a real man who can take care of me. Someone who can destroy my back a second time but this time, in the sack. Norman is that man. He made my limp legs buck again with pleasure, something you could never do while my legs stilled worked. He doesnt leave webbing everywhere while ditching me to "stop crime", leaving me alone to clean up. I'm tired of being poor and keeping your aging aunt company in her run down house. Ill be living in the penthouse atop Oscorp Tower, drinking champagne and looking down on the Avengers Tower, somewhere you got kicked out of.

Goodbye Peter.

P.S. Oscorp Formula is better than Radioactive Spiderblood"

>written by J. Michael Straczynski

Well, given her expanded role she probably would have been included more in the original trilogy and TAS. TAS probably would have been a more definitive version than the comics and would have provided a model for the movies, though I’m not sure how they would have handled it
I doubt the comics could resist giving her a spider chair at some point

Literally just found the previous thread in the archive today. Second weird coincidence today.
>She also kind of switched between wanting to kill Spider-Man and wanting to get back together with Peter in an odd unstable way
I think I liked the idea of her having an uneasy truce with Peter. Even if she would have complicated feelings for him, I don't imagine her trying to be with him.
As part of this truce, where Gwen is a sociopathic heroine, there are a few villains which would be interesting to meet.
>Jackal
Since in the last thread, we had the idea of Jackal keeping her in a room after taking her ways of walking for blood samples. The thing I'm curious about is what Miles would think of the still-living, paraplegic Gwen. Would he be mad at Peter for breaking her or would ge try to have a move on her? I imagine the experience would lead to Gwen's further anger towards Peter and Warren. Once she gets the symbiote, she goes berserk on him.
>Harry/Goblin II
This one is really tricky since her surviving can lead to a different outcome of the goblin encounter and what happens immediately after Norman is dead or arrested.
Personally, since Gwen would be alive but crippled, it would be harder for him to cope with his dad being the goblin since his childhood friend is still alive to speak her piece about both Peter and Norman.
Overall, I think he might be less likely to be the goblin for long if at all if Gwen is alive and might end up better than in canon.
If he does become the goblin, Gwenom would probably scare him enough to give it up.

Spidey could swing her from her limbs and make it so she moves like not parallized at all

Are, are you genuinely suggesting that Spider-Man should perch on buildings above her and puppeteer her legs?

Attached: 756E31BB-72F8-418A-9768-128A72E63287.jpg (798x644, 94.29K)

>Someone who can destroy my back a second time but this time, in the sack.
You have won this thread.

Attached: 1610433276528.jpg (377x470, 71.91K)

So does Peter actually stay with Gwen in this comics timeline or does he ditch her in the chair
Also how do you think modern writers would’ve fucked up this version of her?

Attached: 339EFDD7-807A-488F-8D74-8EEAA279D3F5.jpg (982x1958, 794.86K)

We'll constantly get questions why Peter's super scientist friends and associates don't just give her a new spine.

Ok. How would you prevent that neck whip that killed her?
Protip
You can't

>why Peter's super scientist friends and associates don't just give her a new spine.
That would require them to care about Gwen

There was an idea of how Venom actually becomes a worse nightmare for Peter to fight.
He can't get himself to fight Gwen, but he can't also allow the deranged Gwenom to stalk and hurt MJ, Felicia and anyone else who might look like a love interest for him.
Also, he knows if Gwen gets split from the symbiote, she'd be back to being a cripple. I imagine his first fight with her ends with Gwen taken away from the symbiote using loud music or something that might not actually hurt her; but she seethes at Peter when she simply flops to the ground unable to move herself. And the sight of Gwen screaming in rage and blaming him for her condition while unable to move, really fucks Peter up.

And I remember there was an idea about how this Venom is more monstrous looking, to the point where Peter might not even think its a woman underneath the symbiote.

Mentioned this last time but I think Carnage MJ could work well

Attached: symbiote-spider-man-1-marvel-first-carnage-queen-jay-anacleto-exclusive-virgin-varia-53502-pekm693x1033ekm.png (600x894, 399.76K)

Indeed. Personally I feel like it would be cooler if the symbiote fluctuated with Gwen’s own emotion and current objective
Like it’s more monstrous when she’s angrier and then slims down and becomes more humanlike when she more calm. When she’s completely calm it just resembles clothes

She would still be GOBBED, thus ruining her character.

Perhaps MJ bites Gwen as a method of self defense during a Gwen attack, causing a bit of symbiote to enter her body

The webbing hits her neck and upper back, shifting the point of stress to her lower spine.

I wouldn't have her in an uneasy truce with Peter, just after her initial assault she tends to avoid him unless she thinks he's in a weakened state. She's a stalker waiting for the right moments. Though if you're going to go Lethal Protector on her, remember that in context of the character history her dad was killed by a criminal only a little while she was thrown off a bridge. I'd have her gruesomely murdering suspects and criminals, and doing so in a way designed to mock Peter. Also she's totally eating people's brains.

This is kind of reminding me of someone.

Attached: destroyer of arrow.jpg (800x798, 87.99K)

>I'd have her gruesomely murdering suspects and criminals, and doing so in a way designed to mock Peter. Also she's totally eating people's brains.
Imagine she leaves them in spots symbolic of her own pain. Like piled below bridges or wrapped up on a building like someone Spider-Man would catch