Muh inconsistencies

>muh inconsistencies
Shut the fuck up, this is one of CN's greatest shows in the modern era.

Attached: 20220304_070423.jpg (350x505, 52.18K)

David Feiss has never heard of this show. How out of touch can you be?

Attached: df.png (1789x857, 867.18K)

If it was great then it wouldn't been BTFO by Craig of the Creek.

Attached: 1622977698201.png (1047x462, 308.51K)

I've never heard of it either

I never heard of David Feiss, so tough shit

Muh what???
It's just ugly and vapid, it also gets retardedly preachy and political in a few eps. Seriously, who the fuck approved pic related?

Attached: skeleton remotes.jpg (731x444, 87.46K)

It sucked.
The only redeeming aspect was ass.

Attached: 0f6774cf41a3de75735d621c3f2670ea7bba4aa1.png (540x595, 177.1K)

It was a fun concept but it was pretty mediocre in multiple areas.
It had soul but not enough to make it good.

if it didn't have a lot of really strange messaging (for a kids show) and didn't ultimately have this 'I only know what its like to live in urban california' stink to it that every other modern program seems to have I'd probably like it a lot more in the face of its artistic inconsistencies

Didn't Ian say OK KO was supposed to be like Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog?

Now go look up how many episodes Teen Titans Go have. :^)

I really liked it, for what that's worth. Getting a proper conclusion, even if rushed, is more generosity than SBT or WOY ever got.

>galaluna will never be free
>dominator will never get her redemption arc
All these years and it still hurts.

Currently, every single show on Cartoon Network sucks. Including this.

Attached: 1638154482909.jpg (1170x1103, 160.59K)

I think I’ll stay vocal about what I dislike, but thanks anyway, bitch.

Wanda needs to get her solo movie where she says these lines to Doctor Doom.

I don't do it to look cool. I enjoy hating on boring shit. It's fun for me.
This show was pretty good for a few episodes. Wholesome in a good way, I enjoyed KOs interactions with Enid and Radicles.

Then after episode seven or eight KO turns into a literal baby and the show is actual garbage. I have seriously never seen a character get flanderized so fast it has to be a world record. By the end of the show I was geninuely wondering how KOs boss justified hiring a literal six year old to work for him, a kid who canonically couldn't be trusted to stay at home by himself for more than few hours by his mom.

I don't hate Enid or Radicles but neither can hold a show by themselves, they're just not interesting enough.

Really doesn't help that this show keeps trying to introduce an overarching plot and character development and then just fucking forgets about it. How many times does radicles learn to accept himself. Whats with the show forgetting about power levels and then never mentioning them again after the first few episodes. What's with Enid going to a hero academy and then just going home after a few episodes.

All in all shit show that deserves to be forgotten.

It's ugly, derivative garbage.

It reads "I'm a 2000s kid who drew anime characters on my notebook while the teacher wasn't looking".

KO is basically Kid Goku (they even share the same voice) + Ian JG child self.

Post KO with a big butt

>don't think just consume product
thanks wanda

Attached: 1556654831927.png (409x356, 132.16K)