How do we fix the Justice Society book?

How do we fix the Justice Society book?

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-185709_Gallery.jpg (1060x798, 953.82K)

Keep Alan straight.

Add a Batman character and make them the leader.

fuck whoever thought that doing this trend was a good idea. even joking about it irritates me.

Attached: FC19FE41-096F-47B0-AC49-B8CD7E457111.jpg (800x400, 64.72K)

I'm fine with letting them go to the wayside. We have enough good stories with them.

By making them not canon to main DC and just an Elseworld doing it's own thing.

He's a great idea, remove the legacy and history of the characters and make them a bunch of modern 20 somethings! And then add a Batman!

Have power girl date a black guy

Let it be dead but still give me my fucking Johns/Nuack Stargirl book.

1. Keep them in ww2 fighting nazi in a covert black op team

2. keep doing what Geoff Johns did and have a more family justice league that gives the shine on lesser known dc characters & the next generation of heroes

3. Solely focus on the next generation of heroes like a titans book dealing with the rise of meta-human and the sins of the past

but lets be real dc gave up any plan that don't involve dick sucking the batman ip

what book? my hopes is black adam gives DC a reason to launch a new book
we were promised something and still we got nothing after the mini

What Justice Society book? The one that never got published anyway?

The book is hostage to Geoff Johns only being allowed to touch it, especially after they yanked Legion from Geoff and Bendis salted the earth with the franchise.

thats what we call a dangerous idea

Send them to Earth X to rescue Freedom Fighters and then finally the rest of world from Nazis. There. Done. What did I win ?

They already tried that and we got the shitshow that was Earth 2

You realize that’s bullshit right, Johns holds no power at DC and does not have the ability to Horde properties… it honestly would be better if he did cause Now the Legion and Shazam franchises are an utter shitshow when it was handed to someone else. Hell Infinite Frontier shows that they aren’t being embargoed

Why do you want them to be trapped on Cameo Earth?

Dear DC,
I do NOT want to Gal Gadot's face when looking at a drawing of Wonder Woman

Thanks

Attached: 47B661CD-0F02-4919-97ED-909B6AE2C432.jpg (811x1153, 1.02M)

Cancel the book and start a new Uncle Sam & The Freedom Fighters book

Attached: unclesam22.jpg (801x984, 501.52K)

But that's Earth-2 Supergirl user. Earth Prime/Earth 2 Power Girl is currently a total bitch in One Star Squadron now...

>notice the difference between "Earth-2" & "Earth 2"
That was actually a plot point during Nu52 and it was fucking retarded.

Less gay.