Is he right about the new proud family show?

Is he right about the new proud family show?

Attached: 1645852034804.jpg (717x488, 197.88K)

>Conservanerd dies
>Meets god (Black)
>"ANOTHER WOKE SJW LIBTARD TRASH! THOSE LEFTISTS WILL REALLY CHANGE EVERYHING, THEY HAVE NO SHAME!"

>A show about predominately black and Latino characters and their families does not appeal to conservatoids
I haven't watched Proud family since I was a kid but id bet it has the same vibe.

Proud Family has always been woke.

Do people actually hold these opinions or do they just see the easy money in it and rant to their camera about "politics"?

But so far it's not up it's own ass in woke. The series is well aware that a lot of the woke world is pretty fucked up (Oscar's rant on Makeup Boy).

As long as they don't cry about black males being targeted by police and how it's slavery 3.0, they'll probably be fine.

Does it matter?

yes

Why?

Intention always matters.

>(Oscar's rant on Makeup Bo

I'm sorry, can I get a tldr or a clip? That sounds based.

It was like one line.
>A boy that does makeup? What is your generation coming to, Penny?

>coke
going to guess No, what would a mexican know about black culture?

>>A boy that does makeup? What is your generation coming to, Penny?
Based Oscar

Black viewers are the audiences trashing the proud family reboot the most. It’s white people eating it up like the fresh prince reboot.

>fresh prince reboot.
Of all the dumb shit that didn't need a reboot...

Looks like Pasty white Any Forumsumblr upset that Latinos and blacks overwhelmingly dislike LGBT shit

>As long as they don't cry about black males being targeted by police and how it's slavery 3.0, they'll probably be fine.
I'm hoping they do, because it would be funny.

Peacock gave fresh prince a Riverdale style reboot at that..

I like your take... you gotta good take. No sarcasm.

Attached: thanksObama.gif (355x200, 664.71K)

I would've thought black people would have loved this series. The series was developed by a black man and has a lot of black culture. And while it has woke culture, it's not afraid to point out how dumb it is like . The woke crowd tries to paint blacks as so much more accepting and diverse, but they are WAY more homophobic, transphobic, and racist than white people. Seems like only black men like Chappelle and Oscar Proud can call out woke culture by acknowledging how fucking weird it all is. Who would've thought it would be the black man talking the most sense in the 2020s?

Couldn't even get Jayden Smith to play Will's privileged son that gets sent to West Philly to smack some humility into him?