Avengers witness man innocent (of the crime in question) being sentenced to horrific eternal island rape

>Avengers witness man innocent (of the crime in question) being sentenced to horrific eternal island rape
>Say it's out of their jurisdiction and call ot a day
Haven't the writers learned anything from avengers 200? Will there ever be a day of reckoning for muties or will they just pretend non of this happened?

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-MgPhiDu8FP1.jpg (1026x3150, 3.82M)

The difference between Marvel and DC is that when in DC characters act like sociopath asshole they are out of character, while the opposite is true in Marvel.

Yeah but consider the following: he's ugly. Only pretty mutants have rights.

Toad is gross who cares get rid of him and all ugly mutants forever

To be fair, they didn't know he was innocent.

Is everyone being mind controlled or something? This dialogue is stiffer than a middleschool janitor's cock

Attached: 1594762706998.jpg (1988x3056, 566.67K)

What the fuck
They just watched that happen and it’s all smiles and hugs two panels later? What? Why is the chick talking more like a robot than Vision, she just has no feelings about what happened?

Do not insult Spider-Man's class.

Attached: Spider-X.jpg (750x1139, 816.53K)

How much have they hand waved away M day being Wanda's fault? Cause if someone accidentally set off an a bomb in a crowded city I'd still think that person would deserve to be in prison for the rest of their life.

Everyone's blaming Dr Doom for that now

Even with all this weird gay ass cult shit I still find the X-Men infintiely more likable than Cap or Iron Man.

Let's get those numbers up! Those are rookie numbers!

class of criminals.

This shit is going to last until the MCU finally decides what to do with the mutants, once that's settled they'll just blow the island up and stick to movie synergy.
Unless the movies decide to just do Krakoa from the start. Then everything is fucked.

>Cause if someone accidentally set off an a bomb in a crowded city I'd still think that person would deserve to be in prison for the rest of their life.
What kind of retard logic is that? If it was legit an accident why should they have to suffer at all? There's no justice in that, just petty and pointless revenge.

>she betrayed her FATHER!
>Father, will you...?
What the hell's going on here, I thought she wasn't Magneto's daughter anymore?

>There's no justice in that, just petty and pointless revenge.
Mutants.

Literally has nothing to do with what I'm talking about, brainlet. Also it doesn't really work since Wanda did it on purpose.

Toad is more innocent than any telepath by far. His crimes pale in comparison to theirs.

>Literally has nothing to do with what I'm talking about
Amazing you can somehow infer the point being made from just with one word, Sherlock.

>more likable than Cap
And why is that?

Attached: I believe in a better tomorrow.jpg (1008x1600, 568.63K)