So TASM2 is considered good now?

So TASM2 is considered good now?

Attached: the-amazing-spider-chad-2-the-virgin-marvel-the-amazing-the-44603517.png (500x423, 252.31K)

I understand why TASM is considered good. But TASM2?

Compared to Captain Marvel, sure. What isn’t?

more of a film with a lot of great ideas but a shitty execution. because andrew garfield is an actually good actor i think people overrate that duology

>had to use skrulls from the fantastic four
Hasn't half the point of the Marvel Universe to begin with that you can use whatever from whatever in any story? The characters all know each other

Attached: 1641581706792.jpg (1038x1600, 357.71K)

>still seething at best girl three years later
Pathetic

Attached: nooneis.jpg (381x855, 219.2K)

>shoehorning chosen one bullshit into a character that didn't originally suffer from it

Yes, "great ideas".

I like how one of the points just veers off into whining about an unrelated video game

I understand liking the comic character, but did you really like the movie? They didn't get any of her personality at all

Or are you just a shitty coomer that only cared about hurr pretty girl on screen

Yes it was great, easily the best MCU flick.

Attached: thumbsup.gif (300x300, 2.87M)

Good judged on it's own? No, I doubt that is a common opinion. It is a cluttered mess, a sequel to a movie that only existed to prevent a license from expiring, contains a bunch of sequel hooks that didn't pay off and in many ways feels like the producers were the only ones who wanted it to exist.

Good in comparison to Captain Marvel? Uhm... Yeah, that could unfortunately be the case. As bad as TASM 2 is, it does still have a charismatic star and the main character he plays still has to deal with real problems. Not real as in "this is realistic" but real as in he has to struggle and experience setbacks, not to mention makes mistakes with actual consequences.

Attached: surprise spider-fucker!.jpg (940x492, 207.01K)

What part of it was good?

>What isn't
Shaquille O'Neal's Steel

Attached: intro-import.jpg (700x300, 61.73K)

user I’m not sure if you realise but there is a handful of people on Any Forums that have a cultlike obsession with carol. I’m still not sure if it’s a bit because they’ve been making threads every week for over a year. But don’t expect any intelligent conversation out of him

I'm 99% sure they're just pretending in order to make others mad

NWH made people forget how awful those films are.

People who grew up with those movies are becoming adults. The first one is 11-years-old and the sequel is 8-years-old.

pretty sure they're waifufags, maybe a combination of both actually

What dead man's twitter?

Answer the question.

I don't pay a whole lot of attention to the MCU
Is Carol getting more movies?
It may be my perception because I don't follow this stuff closely, but she seems to have been swept under the rug.

Problem wasn't that they didn't get personality on screen, it's that for about a 1/3 or even half the movie she wanders around in a daze with the amnesia story line once they're on Earth. It's not at all like Shang or Sersi recently where they don't seem to have any kind of personality or flair to them. She's basically just joking around a lot when she meets the Starforce near the end and they got that she actually enjoys fighting at the end of the movie.

Really the biggest problem with the movie was that the plot was uneventful (due to the amnesia story line). The characters don't go full retard or that it's bloated to the max or anything like that. It's feels incredibly safe for her. It's just for such a powerful hero, it feels like a rather small thing happened where the Earth almost got nuked for a second there at the end.

Yeah no. Eternals happened recently. There's plenty out there just like it. A bloated, confused movie, where maybe like two people have any kind of chemistry. Eternals is even worse than Dark World imo. It just doesn't function at all as a movie to me. I loved Madden as Robb Stark and some other shows, but he just seemed awful in Eternals where they forced him to have a horribly out of place romance.

So far as TASM2, it's pure revisionist history at this point. The people that liked it were basically like Snyderfags before DCEU Snyderfags were a thing. Some of them really like the romance so they pretend the rest wasn't awful. If you remove Emma Stone from the movie, I think nothing really works in that movie at all.

Both AMS were widely considered shit until it became apparent he was in NWH, Even the first one, which I find good on it's own rights, was shat on routinely before people felt bad a good actor got handed a weak series. 2 was and is total dogshit, though.

I'm clearly a different user. I think that movie was awful and the ending action sequence blaring "I'm just a girl" made me groan