What if Family Guy was cancelled after season one and NEVER revived?

What if Family Guy was cancelled after season one and NEVER revived?

Attached: 181121.jpg (400x300, 24.22K)

Probably a better timeline honestly.

We would unironically be praising it and demanding a revival

it would be universally loved instead of universally reviled

Then it would be remembered alot more fondly than it is today.

It would probably be seen like the Critic. A short lived but good show that was inspired by the Simpsons. I think the bigger question is whether Fox would have attempted more adult cartoons if FG failed.

We wouldn't have American Dad or the Cleveland show.

Adult Animation would be nonexistent, or at least niche. Whether you like it or not, Family Guy carried adult animation on it's back, and it's cancellation was an outcry to Fox and other Studios to give their shows a chance instead of ending them after one season.

Honestly, Family Guy is leagues ahead of modern day Simpsons. Past few Simpsons seasons failed to elicit even a single snort from me. Modern Family Guy at least makes me chuckle a few times.

It would have been remembered as an underrated comedic gem that had potential. Then again, Seth MacFarlane wouldn't have gone so far.

It still would be seen as inferior to Simpsons and South Park

The world would be a better place.

>2015: family guy lost media lost episodes that have someone's workprints of the ""8 remaining episodes of season 1"" that went unaired because the show stopped at Brian: Portrait of a Dog
>2017: they all turn out to be real and not a hoax, they all get uploaded
>one day later: whole entirety of Any Forums goes soiface

FPBP

Tell me more about this

Adult animation would have better art styles as a whole. And we would be able to explore more ideas.

Or Ted
or A Million Ways to Die in the West
or Ted 2
or the Orville
or Seth roasting girls at the Oscars

Articles would have stated how one cartoon creators death due to 9/11 causes his show to get canned.

Does the Academy realize they peaked when they had Seth host the Oscars? Any other host pales in comparison when Seth knows all the dirt.

Actually, a recent episode said that John Krasinski's and Emily Blunt's marriage is awful. Ten years ago, my brother was an extra for a movie John Krasinski starred in and apparently between takes he was making out like crazy with Blunt.

That's why I like the most about family guy. There's always a bit of truth with it's jokes

it's a what if centered on OP's suggestion, there were 8 more episodes produced for Season 1 that made their way in Season 2 because of airing schedules