"a human mind was never meant to contain all that..."

>"a human mind was never meant to contain all that..."
>"unless I do this of course"
>*Reed balloons his head to the size of a moon*
>"now my mind can contain all of that as long as I keep this form"
How would you feel if Mr Fantastic made his head extremely big and kept it that way for several story arcs until the next event to retcon himself back to normal, and until then he would continue on in the comics with a giant head

Attached: Fantastic Four 40.jpg (1987x1643, 1.16M)

This is your fetish isn't it?

I just thought it would be funny if he had a moon sized head indefinitely and nothing else changed.

Shouldn’t he cure Ben now that he knows everything?

why is Mr. Fantastic the lead singer for the Arctic Monkeys

no because now he knows that, while Ben does want to be cured, he wants to use his affliction to help people more

Attached: eugene-napadovsky-gravitina-fin.jpg (1920x2403, 383.21K)

One thing I actually love about those shitty Marvel Manga comics is that Reed uses his powers to stretch neurons and create new pathways. Has he ever done this on regular comic?

Ultimate Reed made his head bigger because he needed more brain to keep up with his cult of superintelligent pod babies. Like, how do you guys not remember this?

I never read ultimate anything other than the first volumes of the notAvengers (forgot their name) and Spidey.

"Evil" Reed actually doing all the superscience shit people always wanted to see him do was great until Hickman pussied out and self-destructed the plotline to work on some other way less interesting title.

the more I think about this fucking panel the stupider it gets. Didn't Reed, the most intelligent man on Earth, ever consider that Watchers have a huge head for a reason?

Listen OP, I know that head inflation/growth is a severely underserved fetish, it sucks I feel ya, but you can't go bringing it up on Any Forums with a haha magic realm scenario. It's too obvious. They're not ready for this.

Attached: 1547314429840.png (263x284, 114.37K)

Didn't some version of Reed openly say he could? Didn't Reed even say he could cure cancer but doesn't for... reasons? But I may just be confusing that with Dr. Strange.

In "Skylark Three" Richard Seaton runs into the Norlaminians, a race of super-scientists who have the required know-how to defeat the evil Fenachrone.
The way their system works is that everyone, just before retiring, makes a taped- record of his brain and that is filed in a library.
So, the foremost authority on 5th Order Rays, Rovol the 2435th member in his family to deal with that subject, records everything he knows.
They can also reverse the process with a "Mechanical Educator", sort of like a permanent wave hair drier, except it works on what's INSIDE your skull.
If you want to learn Japanese or Russian, you can master the language in just a few minutes.
Rovol's son, Rovol the 2436th in line, learns everything all his ancestors ever knew and can proceed without worrying about repeating old work or following dead ends.

Several of their head scientists propose to impart all their useful knowledge to Seaton.
He protests that their brains are three times as large as his and all that stuff won't fit.
"Nonsense. Our brains are the size they are because Nature has ensured there'll always be sufficient storage space."
They are right. Seaton learns everything he needs and, because they've re-organized his knowledge more efficiently, his "free" capacity is larger than it was before.
And his skull remains the same size.

In view of modern knowledge about how the brain stores information, I doubt any of this would work. But it makes a heck of a story!
They also rely upon the outdated notion we only use a fraction of our brains, usually quoted as 10%.

Only Beast Boy ever managed to use 100% of his brain. Though I think Starfire did something similar and her head expanded like I don't watch TTGO so I'm vague on the details.

That's stupid. that's like saying that a whale would be the smartest animal on the planet since its head is so big.

That's just a watcher dude.

you got calyrex, let him have this

>cure Ben
>give him generic superhero package of strength and durability with other super science
>???
>profit

I feel like a moon sized head would prevent him from doing anything.

Well he already did that

Attached: oHYVXdvXGfFs6WhAh0UTWe2q1yt_k68rA35jFJLiVe0.png (613x298, 281.13K)