EAT THE FUCKING FAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!

EAT THE FUCKING FAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!

Attached: 2257FCC7-0142-4388-BAED-1C2D8DF595AB.jpg (1767x1290, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7hgjuFfn3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This could've been the greatest animation of all time if not for the vultures accusing John of heinous things and forcing him to release it early.

based john k

Shut up, John.

Even if all those accusations are lies... Jon K is a hack and a fraud. He has like two or at most 3 "jokes" that are nothing but Family Guy level of comedy if not worse. It's all just yelling for no reason cuz yelling is LOLXDSORANDUM and then of course the gross out/violent shock humor much like family guy and the like. The only slightly interesting thing he does is push for western fan service. But when he does it it's rarely hot and just falls back to yelling or gross out shock humor. The fact he's a sex pest is incidental. He's a garbage show runner who thinks too highly of himself and the whole industry is better off with him not in it anymore.

He needed a team to animate this quickly.

Put your name on, guy

he spent 5 years on this he had plenty of yime

>ESTIMATED DELIVERY Feb 2013

Shut The Actual Fuck Up,guy.

This was a so bad it’s good cartoon, the cat was the best character.

I remember way back in 2006 on his blog, he was lamenting how expensive animation was to make these days, and he said, to paraphrase...

>"Want to see a real cartoon made for cheap? Give me $100,000."

And just look how that turned out. If John K had quit animation in the late 90s after making some of those first Flash toons and dedicated his time to teaching others, people would have said he's a great guy. If he had called it quits and stuck to his blogging, teaching people there and staying out of trouble and not going after those girls, people would say he'd be remembered as an artist who's good and a good teacher, but impossible to work with. Now he's pretty much shut down. Burned all his bridges and the last of his goodwill by struggling to get a seven minute cartoon done and making patrons wait for years. Then the news about all the bad shit he's done came out, too. What can you say at this point?

I feel for the women who had to put up with his shit and all the animators who had to put up with his poor attitude. And I also feel pissed off because I'm very liberal and supportive about what people should be allowed to draw (not necessarily with where they're allowed to show it, some stuff you really need to just keep to yourself), but because of what he's done, he fucks it up for other artists. It's only going to reinforce the image of artists who draw subversive and controversial elements are sex offenders or prone to violence tendencies.

Early? This took a decade to make in it's current state lmao

I loved it.

Shut up Anthony.

Attached: Glendale shame.png (350x382, 127.49K)

cartoons are expensive to make
just look at that crappy warhammer 40k cartoon
youtube.com/watch?v=O7hgjuFfn3A

Can I just say that I see almost none of where the hate comes from? The flash rigging is only occasionally noticeable, that KPM music always fucking slaps, and with John K on board, it gets the expressions and grossout just right. What tf am I missing?

It fucking sucks.
The audio is terrible.
The jokes are worse.
The time it took to make is just salt in the wound.

You’re missing all the butthurt that anti-John-K’ers feel toward the guy.

The autists are coming in hot

It took so long that it just wasn't worth it, and is inferior to the best that Ren and Stimpy had to offer.

>could it be that people hated this because it didn't deliver in time, looks worse than the stuff he did in the 90's and was just plain unfunny? No it was the evil womyn's fault

Attached: 1379040076150.jpg (225x225, 10.71K)