What do we think of Kelly Sue Deconnik?

What do we think of Kelly Sue Deconnik?

Attached: kellysue.jpg (1280x720, 92.28K)

looks like a college professor who works in an underfunded art department

her comics sell like it too

I think it looks like Simone lost some weight. Good for her.

I'd like to feel those plump ruby lips slapped around my blood engorged pecker as she salivates long thick strings of deep throat slobber and sucks me off in a whirlwind of spit and gagging sounds.

We don't.

Don't know
I didn't buy her book

I don't

i'd fuck her

she's into swinging right? i'm down for an mfm w/ fraction
i'd rail her guts extra hard for that garbage aquaman run

I enjoyed the first volume of Bitch Planet. Still need to finish it.
And I don't remember the specifics of her Aquaman run but it wasn't the shitty "renegade Aquaman" run from before Rebirth so I probably enjoyed it.

What the fuck?Are they lab grown clones?Is there one in every major hobby?

Attached: remember;do not objectify,you shitlords.jpg (293x440, 28.63K)

Is that the one whose books nobody buys?

She's great, love her Captain Marvel run

That's some shit taste the you've got there buddy.

What, women wearing a lot of red lipstick? When did that start being seen as conspiracy worthy??

...they look nothing alike. what the fuck are you talking about?

I thought she was alright - still largely do I suppose - until she started to bang on about her feminism and independence when her entire career and family life is owed to an already successful man mentoring her and getting her the connects.
That shit about Warren, the thing is, everyone around him or a fan of his going back to the WEF knew he was a groupiefucker, it was the scale of it and the mental derrangement of the women that caught people out.
KSD blatantly knew Uncle Warren was exactly the kind of man she'd crafted her self-image to be in opposition to and yet she's completely tied to him and looked like a clown when it came out.
Therefore I think she's is a fucking idiot. I don't give a shit about lying and I don't even think Warren or KSD did anything massively wrong, I just thnk it's fucking moronic to set yourself up as a pop-fiction feminist when you have her fucking skeletons.
On that subject, Zdarsky better watch his ass.

He writing's okay sometimes though.

I would pay anything, any price at all if she were streaming her suicide for charity.

How do we keep weirdos out of comics ?

Who?

Attached: who-korath-the-pursuer.gif (498x295, 1.98M)