Pride month is coming

Are you ready?

Attached: 49E9CB44-9F55-4165-95F9-7ACEFAC60C95.jpg (960x750, 947.29K)

Do they realize they have two villains on the front cover who have humongous body count?

>murderous villains are good because they're LGBT
ok i guess

Was Crush's series any good? I want her and Lobo to go on fun father daughter adventures.

Attached: little mistakes.jpg (941x1005, 334.29K)

Isn't it like 4 or 5 months away?

It’s 3 months away actually.
And the solicitations for it, is in a couple of weeks.

wouldya look at that. a "don't dead open inside" that still works even if you read it wrong

Better see Diana front and center

Attached: D97BC5B3-5622-4477-9C35-7D80165903DE.jpg (960x1361, 1.67M)

>everyone to find their stories
how many of these characters will actually get a series?

It's Time

Attached: 1646185274959.jpg (1639x1665, 319.92K)

Attached: mfw june rolls around once again.png (1096x1317, 80.87K)

since when is WW gay? doesn't she have a thing for Batman?

most of the crush and lobo stuff was mediocre. they dont really do any fun stuff until the last couple of issues.

I think she was implied to be bisexual from the guy who made her who couldn't out like say it back in those days and that person also lived with two women

I'm not an alphabet person, so it's just june for me.

But neither of them are gay, and don't give me that Claremont shit, he wrote his comics while vigorously jerking off.

She’s bisexual. Pretty much all Amazons are.

No

I think spider woman's actually more associated InUniverse with Carol Danvers than Spider-Man.

Attached: 1640569112357.jpg (416x356, 60.54K)

DC doesn’t has the balls

Who's the person in the center left, with the white hair?

Also, is Justice League Queer still a thing? Where's my boy Jonathan? Also, nice to see that DC remembers that Renee Montoya exists.

Attached: Superman-kiss.jpg (1041x1026, 111.82K)

The one with white hair is the queer Flash.

They’re non-binary from an alternate universe. They’re Jesse Quick’s nephew/niece from that universe that came to the main DC Universe.

That’s what we said about Tim Drake and Jon Kent last year.
Besides, it’s much easier to say a female is bisexual. Plus it’s been said all Amazons are bisexual due to living on an island with only women for thousands of years.

>bisexual

When will this meme end? You're either straight and have trouble forming relationships or gay and in partial denial. It just means you're undecided. Everyone chooses a side when they get older and mature enough to find what truly makes them happy.

Maybe when you are mature, you'll rethink the ignorant things you've said today. Again, that's a "maybe".

That's also last year's advertising, I think.

Who are the Aquaman lady and the Flash guy next to her and the blue girl between Ivy and genderbent Lobo?

Where is Superman?

Attached: superman was raped for months.jpg (1040x1600, 308.48K)

thats aquaman's daughter & that flash is her gf

I thought Arthur had a son?

thats his lesbian daughter grown up in future state while arthur jr is still dead

Tim Drake has been irrelevant for a long time, it was a safe bet. And Jon Kent will go back and take a back seat the moment Clark return from war world.

>Paulina Gamucheau
This isn't official art, right? Because it's webtoon tier.

That Flash is a man.