Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P2OiRz58kcc?t=17
youtube.com/watch?v=H-qD_jdifFQ
youtu.be/JqE9scp7kHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>make OC as a teenager
>it's literally Skarr minus the scar
>(mostly) grow out of being edgy
>insert it everywhere in self made fiction but it has to be comedies to forget the edge (won't ever)
Yeah I think I can get this guy if he's literally me.

Maybe he was convenient as a generic villain. Hector was a really quirky character you couldn't throw into any story, but Skarr works when you don't feel like inventing a new sinister guy.

Because Skarr is clearly a G Gundam fan: youtu.be/P2OiRz58kcc?t=17

He was fucking hilarious and was both a good straight man, and a comedic villain on both shows

I like how he pretty much became a good guy in Underfist.

Villainous Squidward Archetype

He made for a good punching bag.

Attached: Skarr hole.jpg (640x480, 72.21K)

Sexy manlet who can be both submisive and breedable or dominative and peggable.

Attached: image_2022-03-04_032844.png (320x240, 122.23K)

The 98-pound weakling with a two-ton ego always makes for a flexible character.

I think he just loves to torture him.

youtube.com/watch?v=H-qD_jdifFQ

Because he was funny. Fucking love general skarr hes one of my favorite characters on that show

youtu.be/JqE9scp7kHI
Remember when skarr was a mall santa

I remember reading Atoms really wanted Evil Con Carne to be the big hit moreso than Billy and Mandy, but that never ended up happening. In the event it's true, it'd make sense he'd want to keep at least one part of it around.

>Nobody gave a shit about Evil Con Carne, a show about villains trying to rule the world while putting up with each other's shit
>Everybody goes nuts for Villainous, a show about villains trying to rule the world while putting up with each other's shit
Atoms was too ahead of his time to reach the right audience.

I like Skarr (and of course, Ghastly) but the show was undeniably weaker. Hector wasn't that compelling a character himself, and suburbia with monsters is more compelling a setting by far.

Maybe he just found him funny.

I guess it helps if your main character is schlick bait and not a purple bear with organs in glass.

This, Billy and Mandy's premise inherently allowed for far broader and more surreal plots than Evil did, which was pretty pigeonholed into the "wacky supervillain fails to take over the world" concept that can only really be built around that and not much more.

Why don't you just ask him on tumblr? He might be one of the easiest cartoonists to get ahold of. I've gotten several questions answered by him.

He needs a job at Cinnabon ( where he can find a new level of cluelessness alongside Gene ).

Attached: BB0C3343-FEED-44EA-A10E-136EC6516E8D.jpg (1280x1786, 681.39K)

/thread

both are gabage.

Attached: dr__doofenshmirtz_by_smoodoos-d3i09lb.png (838x954, 222.36K)