Is sex better than cartoons?

Is sex better than cartoons?

Attached: EwneQ9hXEA8ZP7y.jpg (1080x1273, 124.44K)

Yes

I'll never know

Why do you think all the people who want to talk about cartoons come to Any Forums?

I had sex once. I didn’t care for it

No.
Now look I only had sex once and it was mostly my fault for being bad, but sex is awkward, dangerous, and pussy barely feels good until the end when there is a surprise clench and you prematurely cum in 3 minutes.
No.
No.
Cartoons are better in every way.

Attached: 568.png (1106x1012, 734.39K)

don't worry the sex bots are coming

Attached: GoT_spinoff_SP.jpg (800x600, 64.58K)

It can be, however there are many other implications to such measures. As they say, to each their own.

>Sex
>Pressure to perform well, fears of inadequacy, infrequent access

>Cartoons
Can watch any time, won't judge you, can fap if you want but you don't have to

The meme Asuka cosplayer is a transsexual just for reference. Sorry to disappoint.

>Sex
Sex n shit
>Summer
Summer fags

theres hardly a competiton, sex wins because fucking summerfags sucks

I told my doctor I was a virgin and she gave me a weird look.

Probably because she didn't ask when checking your anus for cancer

Imagine shoving a glass eye into your asshole before the examination and then saying something like this while she checks you:
>oh hey doc, I can see you from here!

I had to get my prostate checked for this recurring pain years ago and my normal GP (a man) was off sick, so one of the female doctors had to do it. She was very nice and very careful about doing it, asking me every five seconds if it I was okay. I said "well, this is the only time I've ever had to pay a woman to stick something up my butt" and we both laughed.

Thank you for listening.

Attached: ахах.gif (220x220, 352.63K)

Really cringe joke ngl

I cannot answer that myself but what makes me think it is on par or better is the fact that on /trv/ people travel 1000s of miles to SEA to have sex with prostitutes again and again. Nobody does that for cartoons.

Good sex is. No cartoon beats good sex. But okay sex is about as good as the better cartoons you've seen. Okay sex isn't as good as the best cartoons. We won't even talk about great or the best sex. That's the pinnacle that no other forms of media can match.

Attached: pacha.jpg (1000x943, 184.06K)

Just a friendly reminder that flat women and their sycophant bfs/husbands are subhuman

>Nobody does that for cartoons.
...because you don't need to do that for cartoons? Just open your browser and you're set.

Sex is better than everything, but drugs. Sex can't compete with drugs.

I am travelling abroad visiting an old friend and have slight hopes I admit.

Counterpoint, sex with cartoons

Attached: 94870007_p0.jpg (970x847, 144.31K)

>You wouldn't download a sex