So with a revival of Kim Possible all but confirmed (thanks Reddit) how will the show adapt to fit current standards...

So with a revival of Kim Possible all but confirmed (thanks Reddit) how will the show adapt to fit current standards? It needs to start taking cues from shows like Gravity Falls, Teen Titans Go, ThunderCats Roar, and Steven Universe. We need more eclectic art, greater ethnic and LGBT diversity, more in depth lore, address mental health issues, examine family dysfunction. It could be based.

Attached: 143F2C36-E814-4707-BE8C-19F814983E2B.jpg (696x442, 43.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/KimPossible/comments/t2m40p/the_rumor_of_kp_having_some_sort_of_a_revivals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ethnic diversity
It's a pretty small core cast, aren't Wade and the Go family enough?

Kill yourself industrycuck

Compared to Steven Universe, it’s not enough.

Holy shit this! user you hit it right on the head; why don’t other anons listen?

I can see Shego getting a girlfriend (or implying to be a lesbian)

I really hope for this. They queerbaited so hard with Shego only to pull that Drakgo bullshit.

Zita could possibly become more prominent (maybe even becoming Ron's girlfriend but will they, won't they between Kim and Ron was the show's main selling point)

Seething cucks mad she get DRAKKENED

I don't really see how Gravity Falls is much more diverse than Kim Possible, there's like two male cops that hug each other and that's it.

>will they, won't they between Kim and Ron was the show's main selling point
I never once cared about them getting together, and there's like 2 episodes prior to the movie where it's even remotely hinted at.

Still compared to nothing in KP. It has to adapt.

LGBT but the gay character is Ron just to piss you off further

Industrycuck likes thundercats roar? Now that explains everything

>So with a revival of Kim Possible all but confirmed (thanks Reddit) how will the show adapt to fit current standards?
What the fuck are you on about this! time Industrycuck?

Attached: E6AB9730-7947-4C7C-B669-88AC91BC64F8.jpg (750x743, 59.23K)

It already has 2 black people

He will be gay, as god intended.

Attached: artworks-aVMi3EwJMz52iN8P-nFdqLw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 40.68K)

user, OP hates Kim and Ron being together. Making Ron gay will give him what he wants.

reddit.com/r/KimPossible/comments/t2m40p/the_rumor_of_kp_having_some_sort_of_a_revivals/
Read it and weep bitches.

>we need more LGBT diversity
why

He's not gay, he's just very European.