Cartoons need censorship because children will copy their actions

>cartoons need censorship because children will copy their actions

how many cartoons feature school shootings?
None?
Well, that doesn't add up.

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_180522094603-t1-us-intl-shooting-list.jpg (1200x675, 84.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbfc.co.uk/education/case-studies/the-lego-movie
heyarnold.fandom.com/wiki/Curly_Snaps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the fuck are you quoting?

Counterpoint. American children are exceptionally retarded.

When I was a child I spat a mouthful of spinach in the toilet because I saw Pingu do it

Millennials are retards who grew up to shill for anti-violence and anti-guns in animation, even though they themselves grew up with violence and guns in animation (and games).

Look Morty, I turned myself into a boomer. I'm Boomer Millennial.

I know that this is a bait thread, but I am actually interested in the topic of film board ratings. Stuff like climbing into washing machines ought not to be depicted.

Though in the UK if anything is animated in almost gets a free pass. Most popular example is Watership Down getting a general audience rating, but also stuff like Akira only being rated 12 when it was first released, cause the principal is than anything animated is necessarily unrealistic.

My favorite case study is whether Lego Movie depicting a minifigure being "decapitated" would affect its rating. bbfc.co.uk/education/case-studies/the-lego-movie

>how many cartoons feature school shootings?
Hey Arnold, Static Shock, South park.

>cartoons need censorship because children will copy their actions
This really only applies to kids under 10 who are retarded by default. The average school shooter is too old to be influenced by cartoons, and if they were they were mentally ill anyway.

guns, video games, and violent media exists still, incel

Censorship was never about protection.
It has always been about control and putting restrictions on creators.

Attached: Popuko consider this .png (586x398, 158K)

Children are neutral and don't have strong opinions or control on the world. It's adults that are stupid.

Attached: 8.jpg (568x900, 116.85K)

Static Shock did a school shooter episode in 2002.

Attached: Jimmy NO!.png (1440x1080, 785.24K)

>hey arnold
Don't recall.

>static shock
Yeah as a psa.

>south park
Satire.

Clearly, the solution is to make more laws for shooters who don't follow laws at all that will punish those who attempt self-defense against the immutable existence of firearms.

NO! THOSE DON'T COUNT BECAUSE... uh... REASONS!

A world without context is chaos.

Doesn't matter if it's a psa, satire or whatever. They're still examples of school shootings in cartoons.

Hey Arnold doesn't have one, dude.

I will go and start some shootings in japan, italy and uk. No one deserves that 0 rating

in Japan they'd probably jump in front of the guns for you, the reason they have no shootings is only that schoolchildren are too polite to kill anyone except themselves

Why are Eurofilth always so angry about the good ol' USA? Like, I know we're better than you in literally everyway that matters, but you could at least try actually improving yourselves as opposed to seething 24/7

The Hey Arnold episode was the Dodgeball episode

heyarnold.fandom.com/wiki/Curly_Snaps

What Tezuka says about robots reminds me of how in Yu Yu Hakusho they just frivolously kill off demons non-stop, but killing humans is treated as a huge deal. And then at the end when Yusuke decides that maybe demons lives should have some value it’s treated as super profound. Is it a Japanese thing where having empathy for non-humans is a crazy idea?

Americans are retarded, they have the lowest education, they are completely entitled and lack any sense of awareness. What else do you expect from factory raised sheep?

>Children are neutral and don't have strong opinions
Because children are known for the stoicism, rationalism and ability to be really calm.

Attached: file.png (860x726, 444.36K)

>Is it a Japanese thing where having empathy for non-humans is a crazy idea?
More just an Asian thing in general.
Did you think that whole "beasts are below us and fit only for food or work" thing was exclusively Abrahamic or something?
Even Hindus still have beasts of burden and animals that they raise as livestock for food.