Kills zero (0) people

>Kills zero (0) people
It feels good to watch a superhero that doesn't kill people while telling cringe jokes. Been a long while since the last one.

Attached: 20220302_163149.jpg (1422x1005, 140.53K)

That’s pretty much every dc movie lately outside of Harley Quinn and Shazam.

>Iron man kills terrorists to save lives
>I sleep
>Captain America kills Nazis to stop them from world conquest
>I sleep
>Superman or Batman for the exact same reasons kill a bad guy
>everyone loses their minds!

Superman and Batman have firmly established no-kill rules, Iron Man and Captain America don't.

>get´s rescued/beaten up by strong wmyan catwoman who bitches about white privilage
pretty shit that every story these days is the same white men bashing, feminist stuff. when was the last time a super hero movie had zero feminism and racist anti white message and actually tried to empower the supposed white male protagonist?

>a pale, sickly, perpetually exhausted insomniac neet hermit
I can finally identify with Batman.

Snyder is no more. Capeshit bros...we won

Attached: capeshitbros.png (747x924, 1.5M)

How funny.

I read Mark Waid's Captain america run last week and he had very clear no kill rules there.

What happened? Was that non canon?

PUSSY
PUSSY
PUSSY

>Kills zero (0) people
And that's why Snydoids hate him.

He completely dabs on her when they first meet

the OP was clearly referring to the MCU, every hero in the MCU kills people and quips. It’s exhausting

cope

>They later die from brain trauma

That's cool, OP, but I'm still not going to watch The Batman.

Needs to save money to see all LE KRAZY KAMEOS in the next Marvel kino, I take it.

>Batman
>Catwoman
>Riddler
>Joker
>Gordon

Those are actual characters, though, not gimmicks like "Patrict Stewart reprising his role as Professor X but not the one that died, but another one from another universe".

>it's different because um...it just is ok

No-Kill rules are often superfluous and the extent of that varies from continuity to continuity.
>Keaton Batman actually has a pretty hefty body count of goons.
>Superman's killed Zod at least 3 times (Comics, Superman II, and MoS)
>Supes has also killed Doomsday several times.
>Hank Henshaw is pretty much a kill-on-sight for Supes as well.
Sure, Superman doesn't like killing people and avoids it when he can, but he's perfectly capable of taking a life of a deranged monster like Zod or Doomsday.

if there's just a 1% chance that one of them did a crime then Batman is no different to the Joker

>that's why Snydoids hate

Attached: This Is What's Wrong With Snyder Bots.jpg (1656x1656, 518.89K)

>Sure, Superman doesn't like killing people and avoids it when he can, but he's perfectly capable of taking a life of a deranged monster like Zod or Doomsday.
Something which the fans especially DC fans repeatedly fail to understand.