"the film follows a multigenerational Colombian family, the Madrigals...

>"the film follows a multigenerational Colombian family, the Madrigals, led by a matriarch whose children and grandchildren—except for Mirabel Madrigal (Beatriz)—receive magical gifts from a miracle that helps them serve the people in their rural community called the Encanto. When Mirabel learns that the family is losing their magic, she sets out to find out what is happening, and save her family and their magical house."

I can't believe people are discussing this snoozefest for months. Disney isn't even trying at this point. What's with this excuse of a plot?

Attached: disneys-encanto-secures-the-thanksgiving-weekend-domestic-bo_1qr6.jpg (1280x720, 501.38K)

Attached: latinx gilf.jpg (296x489, 84.39K)

Execution is more important than concept retard.

What execution? The entirety of this board are just shiteaters who enjoy boring crap like this.

Bait harder faggot.

>hilda
>steven universe
>that molly whatever ghost cartoon
>owl hourse
>star vs
>she-ra
Nah, you fuckers really love boring crap. That's why it was obvious that Encanto would have regular threads.

>What's with this excuse of a plot?
A excuse for musical bullshit. to be honest I disliked the movie as a whole because I didn't give a shit about the characters or the plot that everyone is stressed and too emotionally inept to just ask for a brake or some shit.

>129119317
>that molly whatever ghost cartoon
if you're gonna bait and shitpost, you could at least try to put in some effort

Attached: bait3.jpg (600x600, 18.88K)

>hilda
>boring

Shit fucking taste user.

Mirabel a best

Attached: hznvnnno18f81.jpg (564x705, 107.03K)

You are watching a show based on a book aimed for literal grade schoolers. I hope you're aware of that.

Why didn't Mirabel get a gift? Was it the first sign that the miracle was dying, or did the miracle set her up to be the next matriarch?

Ok,and?

Its unclear but some people believe it was the House trying to communicate to the family to get their shit together. but as usual it just seems contrived

My family is hispanic of puerto rican descent. My aunt's side didn't like it at all and my dad fell asleep trying to watch. "Mirabel" is not even a real spanish name, that would be Maribel, this was the most forgettable shit ever

That means you have the mental capabilites of a child if you unironically watch and enjoy the stuff made for children. You would probably like Baby Shark as well.

i would like to execute the incest shippers

>Why didn't Mirabel get a gift?
Because I wrote that.

Attached: writer guy.jpg (1280x720, 106.72K)

>if you unironically watch and enjoy the stuff made for children
You *do* realize you're on the board for comic books and cartoons, right?

Attached: celluloid-shot0466.jpg (1920x1024, 177.99K)

Attached: America.gif (960x510, 727.63K)

So Columbians support border walls jaja?

The house could have done a dozen other things rather than emotionally and socially crippling a little girl and for at least two decades making her feel like an outcast in her own family.

The house is pretty fucked up in that regard.

I only read graphic novels and watch western anime, which is obviously geared towards intellectuals and adults such as myself.

>western anime
Too obvious. Your troll skills need work.

Attached: talk to the plant.jpg (920x1024, 173.16K)

You are mentally 13.

Her gift is to heal people's cracks aka be their shitty therapist and help them work through the dumb bullshit she isn't even responsive for. Her room is the house.