Bayformers is still the definitive Transformers. Fuck Geewunners

Bayformers is still the definitive Transformers. Fuck Geewunners.

Attached: 43B778B5-313A-43F7-AC38-88F6CA09ECE2.jpg (600x450, 322.35K)

Attached: 28B6D9E4-2B80-46DC-A559-20FB51117E97.jpg (960x614, 728.7K)

I get why you put the four Decepticons on the top row, but why did you just repeat the same robot four times on the bottom row?

G1 Megatron's design sucks and his ALT mode sucks even more

I just find the fact that Bay put as much Cybertronian gore into his movies as possible without any issues is funny. Optimus fucking street executed Leonard Nimoy and there was not a single cut away from seeing it.

Hey now, one's a toy instead of a cg render!

Bayformer Decepticons were mostly non characters or cardboad stand ins. Transformers is about both Autobots and Decepticons and the low screen time of bots put next to abyssymal con interactions shows how little did Bay understand. Animated did a better job. Beast Wars did a better job. Prime did a better job. Cyberverse did a better job. And as much as I'm tired with G1, it still did a better job with making the robots actual characters than Bayformers because it at least tried to make them interesting and unique. What was the personality of Bayformers' Shockwave or Blackout or Brawl?

Hey there's plenty of Decepticon screentime. Remember that one scene where the Decepticon growls out "any last words?" before getting told Earth isn't their planet to rule, and responding by snarkily saying "I don't think so" before blasting a hole in the wounded robot's head? Or the fight in the forest where that Decepticon embeds searing hot meat hooks into his enemy's face and then tears it apart like a fortune cookie? Or that one Decepticon who said GIVE ME YOUR FACE before reaching into the chest of his opponent like it was a Mortal Kombat fatality and crushing his foes' heart in his fist?

Goddamn, the Decepticons are brutal in those movies

I watched the Bayformers Rifftrax recently and wow, they were so much worse than I remembered and so fucking long.

You will never be a gun

Woah Woa dude. First: no, they're not. Second: Yes, and hard.

Attached: Yeah right.gif (400x248, 502.3K)

Not a "geewunner" in the sense that I only like G1, TF has been a part of my life however since G1 and G1 is something I'm pretty fond of despite me being a fan of many things post G1 as well like BW and such.

And you know what? The hate G1 gets from fans of later iterations (many of which, literally only like their version of the franchise thus making them no different than "geewunners") has made me really feel like the only true fans are those who like G1, because we're the only ones who actually get what the franchise at it's heart is all about or should be about. Is it elitism? Don't care, non G1 fans are mostly assholes who only like specific things from specific iterations.

Starscream Triangular torso is fucking retarded, the rest is good

While I don't agree, I'm glad to see opinions like these surfacing. The hyperbolic hate and seething over the Bay films just because they didn't follow the Didney formula was tiresome.

Attached: 1645064476998.gif (300x303, 1.52M)

>The hyperbolic hate and seething over the Bay films just because they didn't follow the Didney formula was tiresome.
What are you talking about

Marvel transformers is the better g1.

The bitterness is mostly backlash to the attention the G1 toon gets over other things.

The only tiresome thing is morons like you pretending that all the Bay dislike is for not following some mass appeal formula (a claim which makes you feel smarter than the "masses") and not for sucking ass (because you have to be a braindead idiot to defend that clusterfuck of a series). People like you are worse than Zack Snyder's fanboys, because they at least can claim "style over substance", while Bayformers has neither style nor substance. But it has a robot peeing, giant robot balls, ghetto Skids and Mudflap and Murderptimus Prime, so of course that monkeys too dumb even for the painfully formulaic MCU love this series. Bayformers are dead, it's time to bury them.

>The bitterness is mostly backlash to the attention the G1 toon gets over other things.
So, people mad about CHUG shit being G1 oriented even though that's sort of what the original purpose of it was anyway.

And even then, it's pretty bullshit considering only more recently has it become devoted to delivering "G1 toon accuracy" as opposed to reimagined G1 stuff. Plus we just got Beast Wars. And again, it's hypocritical because they only want their own shit to be pandered to...."WHEN WILL WE HAVE UNICRON TRILOGY STUFFFFFF" etc, it's not like they care about whatever the current mainline is like RiD or Cyberverse, they don't care about that they just want to be nostalgia pandered to in the same way they're mad at G1 fans for.

That’s not animated, armada or prime though??
Bumblebee also released having g1 designs, have you been in a coma op?

Bumblebee isn't Bayformers