Atlantis: The Lost Empire by Disney

Atlantis: The Lost Empire by Disney

So Any Forums we need to talk, why didn't you tell me this is fucking awesome!

Best movie I have seen in over a year, not just in cartoon/animation, but in general!

Attached: atlantis_disney.jpg (2574x1111, 252.61K)

>why didn't someone tell me this 2D Disney movie was good
Really?

Attached: atlantis-disney2.jpg (1920x1080, 368.89K)

This and Treasure Planet are probably the two most underrated of Disney properties that might actually benefit from a live action remake instead of what we got.

"live action"

Plese not, instead just use this style again.

It's a pile of shit, really. Why are Jack and Sam the bad guys? Why is Teal'c a doctor now and why does he speak like a normal person?
At least they got Daniel right.

>a live action remake
We already have one, it's called Stargate.

ok then besides the king who are the goa'ulds

its so weird that thor is a moleman now

The movie is absolutely great, but the story falls apart at the third act.

the side characters are way too charismatic for how little screentime they get. its criminal

It is called lurk moar. We can't tell every middle schooler what to watch. And the movie takes a nosedive on Atlantis.

Attached: tumblr_pe4lp8mM8s1ue3hzyo1_640.jpg (561x800, 101.05K)

We don’t talk about good movies/shows.

This

Love this movie. I remember having a toy of the giant lobster guarding the entrance. I think Mike mignola worked on this movie and once you know that you can't unsee his influence on the films aesthetic.

>set in the summer of 1914
>absolutely no mention of assassination of Franz Ferdinand, the July Crisis, or the outbreak of the First World War

Attached: The Guns of August.jpg (1536x1536, 244.65K)

this

better than Treasure Planet. It's more entertaining and the dialogue is wittier

Funfact, Demona was suppose to appear as a villain for the series! She would have been referred to as the 'Gorlois' which is Atlantean for 'Gargoyle'. They even had Marina Sirtis ready to reprise her role.

Attached: 654px-Gorlois.png (654x899, 418K)

Why did Disney sabotage both Atlantis and Treasure Planet so hard?

iirc Treasure Planet only existed as a favor to the two guys who had been pitching it since the early 90s but otherwise Disney didn't give a shit about it

both are nice Atlantis character design was better though.